(IR) 3rd IR, Turn 1 - 2 (thread 1)

Serpenteye

First Post
I love you, man.

I realize that it's a lot of work. I know I could never do half as well myself as you do. Partly because I don't know enough about DnD in general and partly because I'm quite lazy.:) Thanks for the correction.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Serpenteye, I am at school right now, I will send you another letter when I get to check my email.

Edena... did you just spread out the magical research part for me, because I only anounced magic research in two counties. I also announced certain industialization.

TO Maudlin

Shade sent you congratulations, they really liked your cleansing of Iron League of the weak and soft followers of the light. Wonderful job, your hatred is inspiring!Can we open embassy in your lands and send your ambassador to Shadow Throne! And we offer help against Torillians, but the time has not come yet to make war with them!

To all allies of The Shade!

We want to make embassies in your lands! And please send ambassadors to our lands. And our ambassadors will gladly share wonderous Shade transformation with everyone who wants to embrace dark purity!

To the enemies of The Shade!

You are lucky! You have been spared the wrath of Shadow! We will follow the truce, we will stop spreading Shadow on neighbouring lands! We will stop when Torillians want to make Oerth their colony! They are the real treat, not Vecna! We are waiting for peace offers and suggest exchanging prisoners!

TO Maudlin

Shade sent you congratulations, they really liked your cleansing of Iron League of the weak and soft followers of the light. Wonderful job, your hatred is inspiring!Can we open embassy in your lands and send your ambassador to Shadow Throne! And we offer help against Torillians, but the time has not come yet to make war with them!

To all allies of The Shade!

We want to make embassies in your lands! And please send ambassadors to our lands. And our ambassadors will gladly share wonderous Shade transformation with everyone who wants to embrace dark purity!

To the enemies of The Shade!

You are lucky! You have been spared the wrath of Shadow! We will follow the truce, we will stop spreading Shadow on neighbouring lands! We will stop when Torillians want to make Oerth their colony! They are the real threat, not Vecna! We are waiting for peace offers and suggest exchanging prisoners!

Turrosh Mak

First Post
The Pomarj will accept the peace treaty with the Underdark Alliance as proposed by william Ronald.
------------------
Melkor, Your Ambassidors are not welcome in our empire. Nor are your preists. Any Shade found within our nation will be treated in a most unkind fashion.
If you want to discuss maters of a more permanent peace, I sugest that it be done in a Neutral site.
Also, we have no Shadow POWs.

William Ronald

Explorer
Turrosh Mak, I am pleased to see that you agree with the peace treaty with the Underdark Alliance as I have proposed it. Please let Kalanyr, Festy Dog, and the Forsaken One know if you are going to share non-military tech with them.

Lord Melkor(Talos): You showed up and asked everyone to declare war on me. I only struck the Underdark Alliance based on strong information of an imminent attack. (Some of the information was correct, some wasn't). However, I do not believe we have any Church of Shade prisoners. Also, your pollution is a bit of an offense. I am willing to discuss peace in a neutral place.

Mr. Draco

First Post
TO EVERY FACTION

This is a message from the Dark Union of Eastern Oerth:

The peace conference is going to be held during turn 3 in the city of Chathold in Almor in the Dark Union. Each delegation will be contacted beforehand and accomadations will be arranged to best suit their individual tastes. Only the finest quality of food, drinks, furniture, everything really, is used. We of the Dark Union wish to assist in the negotiations of peace throughout Oerth. Also, as a measure of peace, we wish to extend a non-agression pact to every faction available, excepting the demon-lich Vecna and whomever choses to ally themselves with that most foul of beings.

Responses are greatly appreciated. We look forward to a lasting peace where we can eliminate the problems brought up by Vecna and his host.

-Dark Union Messenger Service

*Also with this message, 100 barrels of the finest wine we have is sent to each of the leaders of the respective factions.*

Remove ads