(IR) 3rd IR, Turn 1 - 2 (thread 1)

Serpenteye

First Post
Kaboom: I don't think the power levels have been adjusted yet. The union might not loose very many ppts anyway since we made some major conquests.
Btw. Edena. I thought we conquered Nyrond (all but the exterme north anyway)

I think Edena wrote that turn 2 started at 1700 eastern US time.

Last edited:

JohnBrown

First Post
Lord Melkor

No, just was tired last night when it arrived. Besides I am preparing a fairly lengthy (and hopefully funny) IC response.

Suggestion to Everyone -- How would you feel about a "Diplomacy" style turn based situation it might work something like this:

Everyone emails Edena with there specific moves for the turn (I am spending X points on Industrialization, moving X PL of armies here,etc.). When I say specific, I mean pretty specific, such as "I am moving 20 PL worth of troops to Greyhawk through the Kevellond League territory, skirting the Nyr Dyv and avoiding as much as the population as possible as to not seem hostile to William", etc.

Once Edena has collected all of them, he reads them, rules on the actions, and posts the results

All of us are allowed to 3 posts to adjust to the "events of the battlefield", but we can't completely undo a emailed statement. For example, we could call off an attack, but not pretend that the forces didn't mass on the border (something I did a lot last night).

People can then make additional posts to role-play, joke, have a good time, etc.

Repeat process.

This would slow things down, allow time for people to clarify things with Edena, build alliances, etc. I also think it would help to emphasize role-play, since it wouldn't be such a sprint to try to cram message after message.

Anyway, just a thought. Again I did have a good time last night.

John

Last edited:

Darkness we (Kalanyr + Festy Dog + Me) Emailed our actions but we just got ignored for about 99% and the part he did carry out was done by the wrong person with the wrong amount of PL so that wasn't really a succes.....

And if we keep starting at the last time I'm out.... Sorry but then I can just sit here each morning read what happend how I got bashed again and my troops just got killed and didn'e even fight back last night when 141 PL stood there and got owned by 20-30 PL who lost almost nothing.... I made me feel really sad when I read that... such nonsense. So I was really really excited to be in this IR and spent alot of time mailing and planning but it all seems to go to hell because we start at 23:00 here while I have to get out of bed at 6:45. So If we start 2 hours earlier I can participate for the first 3 hours which should do really really fine. But as it goes now me Kalanyr and Festy can't participate no matter how much we want. School and School for them and Sleep for me (Europeans of 18 who have to go to university have this problem :D). So if we could start the 2 hours earlier would be great. I really really like to participate and I'm honored I can but to see it all go awry because of the time... You get my drift so I and hopefully some other will feel the same way.

Maudlin

First Post
Since it'll be another 24 hours 'till the next turn starts, I might as well post this...

It's the very unofficial map at the end of turn one, going *only* by the updated list, which wasn't final to begin with. I haven't even talked to Edena about it yet, so take it for what it's worth :)

http://users.pandora.be/maudlin/new/map.html

You're welcome to mail me if stuff is left out, the closer it matches reality, the less work for Edena.

HAHAHAHAHHA DAT GAT HAHAHAHHAHA GEWOON EEN GAT HEEFT IE GEMAAKT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOO MAUDLIN!!!!!!!!
Hahahahah echt geweldig, heel gaaf dat gat :)

Serpenteye

First Post
Maudlin and Edena

I'm pretty sure the Dark Union of Oerth conquered almost all of Nyrond. According to Edena's posts we took all the cities of the nation. If any part of Nyrond is not yet conquered it would be a thin slice of land in the north.

I like the crater. LOL :)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

This is a preliminary posting of the Lists for Turn 2. It is as accurate as I could make it. I consider it done. If you REALLY THINK there is something wrong with what you see, e-mail me.

Edena_of_Neith

THE LISTS POST - TURN 2

Faction map for the World of Greyhawk IR thread:
http://users.pandora.be/maudlin/map.html

Please note the scale of the map in the URL above is 1 inch = 230 miles

Here is a conversion chart.

1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
1 foot = 30.48 centimeters
1 yard = 0.9411 meters
1 mile = 1.60934
1 sea mile = 1.15078 miles = 1.852 km
1 pound = 0.45359 kg (kilogram)
1 ton = 0.907185 metric tons

The Oerik Continent:
http://www.hallofhero.com/sand/index.cfm

The Big Map of Oerth:
http://members.aol.com/cathbhadhx/tsroerth.gif

Previous IR threads on Toril, the world of the Forgotten Realms campaign setting:
http://bugbearslair.homestead.com/GIRA1.html

- - -

TURN 1

1st Month of the IR

6th Month of the Oeridian Year

Wealsun (Common)
Berrytime (Olven)
Fox (Nomads)

3rd Month of the Torilian Year

Common Year (FY) 624
Oeridian Reckoning (OR) 1268
Baklunish Hegira (BH) 3283
Flan Tracking (FT) 2744
Suloise Dating (SD) 6139
Olven Calendar (OC) 5086

Dale Reckoning (DR) 1405
Netherese Calendar (NC) 5264

8th Regency of Shadowlord Rhamagaum (Shadow Empire calendar)

-
-
-

- - - THE MAIN POWERS LIST - - -

THE PLAYER CHARACTERS

ALYX - The Mysterious One (PC, unknown race, unknown classes, unknown alignment) PL 3
ANABSTERCORIAN - Anabstercorian, Prodigal Heir of Ilsensine (PC, Torilian illithid, Psychic Warrior 20 / Cleric of Ilsensine 20 / Psion (Telepath) 20 / Monk 20 / Gundancer 10 / Fighter 5 / Blackguard 5, lawful evil) PL 4
BLACK OMEGA - none yet
BONEDAGGER - Vecna (PC, Suel lich, world’s greatest mage, evil) PL 20
CREAMSTEAK - Sanctus Punitor (In Latin: Holy Avenger) (PC, male high elf, Pal 10 / Rgr 10, lawful good) PL 2
DAGGER - none yet
DARKNESS - Shyntara Starfire (PC, female gray elf / half-fire elemental, Wiz 20 / Sor 12 / Clr 12 / Brd 12 / Ftr 11 / Rog 12 / Lor 10 / Planeshifter10 / Archmage 5 / Mystic10 /Arcane Devotee 5 / Divine Disciple 5 / Hierophant 5, neutral) PL 4
MR DRACO - Kas the Terrible (PC, Suel human of the Arcane Age, evil) PL 4
FESTY DOG - Silver Phase (PC, vampiric kobold, 90th lvl - 20 fighter, 20 rogue, 20 monk, 10 duelist, 10 weaponmaster (rapier), 10 warmaster, lawful evil) PL 4
FORRESTER - Forrester (PC, multiracial humanoid, high level, good) PL 5
FORSAKEN ONE - Vaeregoth, The Proxy of the Scion Queen (PC, Formian, psionicist supreme, alignment neutral) PL 5
FRIGID SPLEEN - none yet
GNOMEWORKS - Kessel GnomeWorks, the Arch-Mechanic, Lord over all Technology of Oerth, Master of the Three Forces of Technology, Psionics, and Magic (PC, gnome, Gadgeteer 20 / Psion 20 / Wizard20 / Rogue 15 / Cleric 5 / Fighter 5 / Ranger 1, alignment unknown) PL 3
JOHN BROWN - none yet
KABOOM - King Thayadon Fasfoni, Avreil Arch-Lich (PC, Avreil, Fighter 5 / Sorcerer 20 / wizard (Diviner) 20 / Loremaster 10 / Cleric 20 (air, good) / Rogue 10/ psion (shaper) 20, good) PL 3
KALANYR - Kalanyr, Master of the Demon Blades, Knower of the Unknown, Favoured of Lolth, Slayer of Devils, The Hidden Weapon, Torturer of Souls and General of the DemonWeb, The Oozing One (PC, balor (former drow/half-fiend), Anarchic Balor (20HD) Wizard 20 / Loremaster 10 / Archmage 5 / Arcane Devotee (Lolth) 10 / Divine Oracle (Lolth) 10 / Planeshifter 10 / Fighter 10 / Weaponmaster (Longsword) 10/ Blackguard 10 / Cleric 10 (Lolth) / Divine Disciple (Lolth) 10 / Ranger 20, chaotic evil) PL 5
MAUDLIN - Acererak, the Devourer, Cambion Demilich (PC, demilich, Necromancer 20 / Cleric 20 (Death, Evil) / True Necromancer 10 / Master of Shrouds 10 / Archmage 5 / Epic 150, evil) PL 10
LORD MELKOR (TALOS) - none yet
RHIALTO - none yet
SERPENTEYE - The God Emperor of the Dark Union (PC, human, 20 wizard / 5 archmage / 7 epic wizard / 5 rogue / 20 cleric (worshipping the ideal of Power) / 9 epic cleric (with innate spell Miracle), evil) PL 4
SOLLIR FURRYFOOT - Hellmaster Phibrizzo (PC, male Half-Celestial/Half-Machine (Death Slaadi), Fighter 20, Barbarian 20, Planar Champion 10, Weapon Master 10 (Claw), Sorceror 20, Spellsword 2, Templar 1, Rogue 1, Epic 14 (10 Sorceror, 4 Fighter), chaotic evil) PL 5
TURROSH MAK - Turrosh Mak (PC, half-orc, fighter 20, neutral evil) PL 2
UVENELEI - Aurican, the Great Dragonix (PC, Great Gold Dragonix, Wizard 20 / Sorcerer 20 / Cleric 20 (Knowledge, Magic) / Loremaster 10 / Archmage 5, Neutral Good) PL 3
VALKYS - Prince Aerion Valkys, Hand of Oberon, Scion of the Faerie Realm, Son of Titania and Oberon (PC, dark-elf/balor/unseelie, evil) PL 3
WILLIAM RONALD - Archcleric Hazen of Veluna (PC, Human, high level cleric of Rao, good) PL 3
ZELDA - none yet

- - -

THE NON PLAYER CHARACTERS

(The Circle of Eight)

(Mordenkainen the Magnificent (NPC, human, mage of extremely high level, neutral) PL 2

Alhamazad the Wise (NPC, human, mage of very high level, neutral) PL 1
Bigby (NPC, human, mage of extremely high level, neutral) PL 2
Drawmij (NPC, human, mage of very high level, neutral) PL 1
Jallarzi Sallavarian (NPC, human, mage of high level, good) PL 1
Nystul (NPC, human, mage of very high level, neutral) PL 1
Otto (NPC, human, mage of very high level, neutral) PL 1
Theodain Eriason (NPC, high elf, mage of high level, neutral) PL 1
Warnes Starcoat (NPC, human, mage of high level, neutral) PL 1)

Anfaren Silverbrow, High Priest of the Lendore Isles (NPC, grey elf, cleric of all the Seldarine of extremely high level, neutral) PL 2
Bucknard (NPC, human, mage of extremely high level, neutral) PL 2
Drax the Invulnerable (NPC, undead, fighter of high level, evil) PL 1
Eclavdra (NPC, drow, fighter/cleric of extremely high level, evil) PL 2
Iggwilv (NPC, witch of extremely high level, evil) PL 3
Jaran Krimeeah, Mage of the Valley of the Mage (NPC, human, mage of very high level, neutral) PL 2
Keraptis (NPC, human, mage of extremely high level, evil) PL 2
Korenth Zan, Father of Obedience (NPC, human, monk of extremely high level, lawful evil) PL 2
Larissa Hunter, Magister of Dyvvers (NPC, human, mage of high level, good) PL 1
Leomund (NPC, human, mage of very high level, neutral) PL 1
Lyzandred the Lich (NPC, lich, mage of extremely high level, evil) PL 3
Prince Melf Brightflame, Leader of the Knights of Luna (NPC, grey elf, fighter/mage of very high level, good) PL 1
Obmi (NPC, dwarf, assassin/fighter of very high level, evil) PL 1
Olinstaad Corond, Prince of the Principality of Ulek (NPC, dwarf, fighter of very high level, good) PL 1
(DEAD) Philidor, the Blue Wizard (NPC, human (blue colored!), mage of very high level) PL 2
Rary the Traitor (NPC, baklunish human, mage of very high level, evil) PL 2
Lord Robilar (NPC, human, fighter of extremely high level, evil) PL 1
(DEAD) Tenser (NPC, human, fighter/mage of very high level, good) PL 1
Xaene the Accursed, Lich (NPC, two-headed lich, mage of extremely high level, evil) PL 2
Yolande, Queen of Celene (NPC, grey elf, fighter/mage of high level, neutral) PL 1
Zuggtmoy (NPC, female archfiend, evil) PL 2

Heward (NPC, demipower, was human, bard/sorcerer of extremely high level, neutral good, friend of Mordenkainen) PL 5
Kalden, the Prince of Swords (NPC, demipower, was human, fighter of extremely high level, neutral) PL 5
Keoghtom (NPC, demipower, was human, cleric/mage of extremely high level, chaotic good, friend of Mordenkainen) PL 5
Murlynd (NPC, demipower, was human, paladin/mage of extremely high level, lawful good, friend of Mordenkainen) PL 5
Tharizdun (NPC, demipower, former race unknown, insane) PL 6
Zagyg the Mad Archmage (NPC, demipower, was human, mage of extremely high level, chaotic neutral) PL 6

- - -

THE PLANAR PEOPLES

Celestials (Planars of Mount Celestia, lawful good) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Guardinals (Planars of Elysium, neutral good) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Eladrin (Planars of Arborea, chaotic good) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Slaadi (Planars of Limbo, chaotic neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Demons (Planars of the Abyss, chaotic evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Yugoloths (Planars of the Gehenna, the Grey Waste, Tartarus, neutral evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Devils (Planars of Hell, lawful evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Raskshasa (Planars of Acheron and Hell, lawful evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Formians (Planars of Mechanus, lawful neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Modrons (Planars of Mechanus, lawful neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race

Metallic Planar Dragons (Dragons from all Planes other than the Prime, good) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Gem Planar Dragons (Gem Dragons from all Planes other than the Prime, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Chromatic Planar Dragons (Chromatic Dragons from all Planes other than the Prime, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race

Faerie of the Realm of Faerie (Planars of the Realm of Faerie, good and neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Unseelie of the Realm of Faerie (Dark Planars of the Realm of Faerie, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race

Githyanki (Planars of the Astral Plane, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Githzerai (Planars of the Astral Plane, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race

Filchers (Planars of the Ethereal Plane, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Thought Eaters (Planars of the Ethereal Plane, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Xill (Planars of the Ethereal Plane, lawful evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race

Xeg-Ya (Planars of the Positive Material Plane, good) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Xeg-Yi (Planars of the Negative Material Plane, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race

Shades (Planars of the Plane of Shadow, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race

Jann (Planars of unspecified Elemental Planes, neutral and good) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Nature Elementals (Planars from various Planes, all alignments but always on nature's side) PL see the Planar Arms Race

Air Elementals (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Air, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Djinn (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Air, good) see the Planar Arms Race
Invisible Stalkers (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Air, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race

Water Elementals (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Water, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Marids (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Water, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Water Wierds (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Water, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race

Earth Elementals (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Earth, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Dao (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Earth, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Xorn (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Earth, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race

Fire Elementals (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Fire, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Efreet (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Fire, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race
Salamanders (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Fire, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race

- - -

THE NATIONS AND PEOPLES FROM OTHER CRYSTAL SPHERES

Church of Toril (If played by Aloisius)
Eternal Empire of Realmspace (If played by Forrester or Reprisal)
Hope Isle of Toril (If played by former player)
Star League of Realmspace (If played by former player)

The Shadow Empire (Empire of Shade in the Plane of Shadow, many kinds of beings with the Shade template or associated with Shadow, Torilian humans, demihumans, humanoids, some Oerthian converts, evil) PL 77
United Commonwealth of Realmspace (A greater part of the people of Toril and Realmspace, neutral and good) PL 1,000

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

- - - THE CLAIMS LIST - - -

S, M, L, LL indicate a gain of 1, 2, 3, and 4 points per 10 years the culture advances
NA means points gained from cultural advancement are not applicable

ALYX

The Mysterious One (PC, unknown race, unknown classes, unknown alignment) PL 3

Xeg-Ya (Planars of the Positive Material Plane, good) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Jann (Planars of unspecified Elemental Planes, neutral and good) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Nature Elementals (Planars from various Planes, all alignments but always on nature's side) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Anfaren Silverbrow, High Priest of the Lendore Isles (NPC, grey elf, cleric of all the Seldarine of extremely high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 2
Bucknard (NPC, human, mage of extremely high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 2
Leomund (NPC, human, mage of very high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 1
Prince Melf Brightflame, Leader of the Knights of Luna (NPC, grey elf, fighter/mage of very high level, good) (ALIVE) PL 1
Yolande, Queen of Celene (NPC, grey elf, fighter/mage of high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 1

(The Alliance of the Rising Sun)

(Kingdom of Celene (grey elves, high elves, wood elves, wild elves, neutral and good) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 5, Current PL 6
Celestial Imperium (Oriental humans, Spirit Folk (Oriental elves), Oriental dwarves, Oriental gnomes, Oriental halflings - these races have different names in the Celestial Imperium, all alignments) (west off-map) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 30, Current PL 34
Lendore Isles (grey elves, high elves, wood elves, wild elves, all alignments) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 7, Current Power Level 8
Knights of Luna (Dedicated to making Celene aid it's good and neutral neighbors, good) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 3
Nippon Dominion (Oriental humans, spirit folk (oriental elves), oriental dwarves, oriental halflings, oriental humanoids, monsters of every kind, all alignments) (MINOR LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 20, Curent PL 24
Varnaith (Elves, dwarves, gnomes, Suel and other humans from outside the Flanaess, all alignments) (south-southwest off-map) (MINOR LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 23, Current PL 27)

- - -

ANABSTERCORIAN

Anabstercorian - Anabstercorian, Prodigal Heir of Ilsensine (PC, Torilian illithid, Psychic Warrior 20 / Cleric of Ilsensine 20 / Psion (Telepath) 20 / Monk 20 / Gundancer 10 / Fighter 5 / Blackguard 5, lawful evil) (ALIVE) PL 4

Solistarim (Flannae humans, rogue phaerimm, beholders, illithid, aboleth, some neogi, sahuagin, kraken, intelligent evil sea life, lizard kings, lizard men, efreeti, salamanders, fire elementals, fire giants, frost giants, Nibelungen dwarves, dark gnomes, chromatic dragons, liches, vampires, various undead, various other lawful evil and neutral evil races, evil) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 60, Current PL 56
Blackmoor (Flannae humans, lizard kings, lizard men, evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 5, Current PL 5
Heimmorj (Flannae human, evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3

Sea Allies of the Solistarim (Dark underwater races of every kind, lawful evil and neutral evil) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 20, Current PL 20

- - -

BLACK OMEGA

Guardinals (Planars of Elysium, neutral good) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Eladrin (Planars of Arborea, chaotic good) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Faerie of the Realm of Faerie (Planars of the Realm of Faerie, good and neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

(The Circle of Eight)

(Mordenkainen the Magnificent (NPC, human, mage of extremely high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 2

Alhamazad the Wise (NPC, human, mage of very high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 1
Bigby (NPC, human, mage of extremely high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 2
Drawmij (NPC, human, mage of very high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 1
Jallarzi Sallavarian (NPC, human, mage of high level, good) (ALIVE) PL 1
Nystul (NPC, human, mage of very high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 1
Otto (NPC, human, mage of very high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 1
Theodain Eriason (NPC, high elf, mage of high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 1
Warnes Starcoat (NPC, human, mage of high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 1)

(The Coalition of Light and Shadow)

(Elven Imperial Navy of Greyspace (spelljamming elves, neutral and good) (MINOR LOSSES) Original PL 15, Current PL 15
Faerie of the Flanaess (every type of Faerie, neutral and good) (MINOR LOSSES) Original PL 20, Current PL 20
Domain of Highfolk (high elves, grey elves, wood elves, some humans of all types, some gnomes, some halflings, good) (MINOR LOSSES) Original PL 6, Current PL 6
Tiger Nomads (Baklunish human, all alignments) (INTACT) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Wolf Nomads (Baklunish human, all alignments) (INTACT) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Perrenland (Flannae humans, some humans of other types, elven, dwarven, gnome, halfling, all alignments but few evils) (MINOR LOSSES) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Peoples of the Sepia Uplands (gnomes, some humans of various types, neutral and good) (MINOR LOSSES) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Peoples of the Vesve Forest (elves, gnomes, oeridian humans, suel humans, flannae humans, treants, forest beings, neutral and good) (MINOR LOSSES) Original PL 4, Current PL 4)

- - -

BONEDAGGER

Earth Elementals (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Earth, in this case evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Xeg-Yi (Planars of the Negative Material Plane, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Yugoloths (Planars of the Gehenna, the Grey Waste, Tartarus, neutral evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Undead (Undead of all types, evil) PL see the Undead Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED AND CREATED)

Vecna (PC, Suel lich, world’s greatest mage, evil) PL 20 (INTACT)
Legions of Vecna (Suel humans, undead of all types, monsters of every sort from the MMs, constructs, evil) (MODERATE LOSSES) (NA) Original PL 100, Current PL 80

CREAMSTEAK

Sanctus Punitor (In Latin: Holy Avenger) (PC, male high elf, Pal 10 / Rgr 10, lawful good) (ALIVE) PL 2

Celestials (Planars of Mount Celestia, lawful good) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Metallic Planar Dragons (Dragons from all Planes other than the Prime, good) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Nature Elementals (Planars from various Planes, all alignments but always on nature's side - in this case good) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Tenser (NPC, human, fighter/mage of very high level, good) (DEAD), PL 0

Peoples of the Amedio Rainforest (Humans of unknown types, monsters of every type from the MMs, all alignments) (DEVASTATED) (L) Original PL 3, Currrent PL 1
Calrune (Centaurs, high elves, oeridian humans, suel humans, gnomes, halflings, neutral and good) (MAJOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 2
The People of Celadan Forest (High elves, oeridian humans, suel humans, gray elves, wood elves, gnomes, halflings, good) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Delrune (High elves, gray elves, wood elves, wild elves, good) (MAJOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 5, Current PL 4
Refugees of Fellreev Forest (Humans of all types, demihumans of all types, forest spirits, forest beings, all alignments) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 5, Current PL 4
The People of Gamboge Forest (High elves, gray elves, wood elves, wild elves, gnomes, halflings, neutral and good) (MAJOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 3
Peoples of the Gnarley Forest (High elves, wood elves, oeridian humans, some humans of other types, some gnomes, treants, forest beings, good) (MAJOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 1
Rangers of the Gnarley Forest (Dedicated to protecting Gnarley Forest, good) (MAJOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 1
Peoples of the Grandwood (High elves, oeridian humans, wood elves, suel humans, wild elves, some humans of other types, grey elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, treants, forest beings, neutral and good) (MAJOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 2
Grannmont (storm giants of the Rakers, good) (MAJOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 6, Current PL 5
Heimmont (cloud giants of the Rakers, good) (MAJOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 5, Current PL 4
Peoples of the Northern Hollow Highlands (Hill dwarves, suel humans, oeridian humans, gnomes, high elves, neutral and good) (MODERATE LOSSES) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 2
People of the Loftwood (High elves, gray elves, wood elves, humans of every type, gnomes, treants, good forest spirits, good) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
The People of the Phostwood (High elves, gray elves, oeridian humans, dwarves, gnomes, good) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Seldanora (High elves, oeridian humans, gray elves, flannae humans, wood elves, suel humans, neutral and good) (MAJOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 3
Duchy of Tenh (Oerdian humans, suel humans, flannae humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
People of Timberway Forest (Swanmay, treants, forest spirits, high elves, grey elves, suel humans, oeridian humans, gnomes, halflings, good) (MAJOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 2

CONQUESTS BY CREAMSTEAK

- Artonsamay (Humans of all types, humanoids, dwarves, some beings from the Underdark, monsters of every type from the MM, evil) (MAJOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 5, Current PL 3

- - -

DAGGER

Olinstaad Corond, Prince of the Principality of Ulek (NPC, dwarf, fighter of very high level, good) (ALIVE) PL 1

Dwarven Citadels of Greyspace (dwarves, spelljamming mountains, neutral and good) (MODERATE LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 25, Current PL 23

(The Kingdom of Ulek)

(Peoples of the Kron Hills (dwarves, gnomes, halflings, some elves, some humans of all types, neutral and good) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
County of Ulek (gnomes, halflings, suel humans, flannae humans, oeridian humans, good) (INTACT) (S) Orignal PL 3, Current PL 3
Duchy of Ulek (elves, suel humans, oeridian humans, good) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
The western half of the Principality of Ulek (dwarves, elves, gnomes, suel humans, oeridian humans, neutral and good) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Origianl PL 5, Current PL 5
Viscounty of Verbobonc (Oeridian humans, suel humans, flannae humans, baklunish humans, rhennee humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, good) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Peoples of the Welkwood (high elves, wood elves, wild elves, grey elves, humans of every type, gnomes, treants, forest beings, all alignments but few evils) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Wild Coast (LOST TO MELKOR)

- - -

DARKNESS

Shyntara Starfire (PC, female gray elf / half-fire elemental, Wiz 20 / Sor 12 / Clr 12 / Brd 12 / Ftr 11 / Rog 12 / Lor 10 / Planeshifter10 / Archmage 5 / Mystic10 /Arcane Devotee 5 / Divine Disciple 5 / Hierophant 5, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 4

Gem Planar Dragons (Gem Dragons from all Planes other than the Prime, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Dao (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Earth, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Fire Elementals (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Fire, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Undead (Undead of all types, good) PL see the Undead Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Erypt (Humans of unknown kind, powerful undead, many kinds of monsters from the MM, all alignments) (far southwest off-map) (MODERATE LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 25, Current PL 24
Esmerin (Halflings, cloud giants, stone giants, storm giants, titans, neutral and good) (west off-map) (INTACT) (L) Original PL 25, Current PL 25
Orcreich (Gnomes, halflings, hill dwarves, svirfneblin, mountain dwarves, some humans, high elves, good) (INTACT) (L) Original PL 20, Current PL 20
Dwarves of the Yatils (Mountain dwarves, hill dwarves, gnomes, svirfneblin, neutral and good) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 7, Current PL 7

(The Baklunish Confederation)

(Caliphate of Ekbir (Baklunish humans, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, all alignments) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Spirit Empire of Garnak (Baklunish humans, certain types of undead, treants, sentient trees, forest spirits, treants, sentient animals, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, neutral and good) (MINOR LOSSES) (L) Original PL 8, Current PL 8
Istivar (Baklunish humans, dwarves, all alignments but few evils) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
The Paynims (Baklunish humans, all alignments) (INTACT) (L) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Peoples of the Tusman Hills (Dwarves, gnomes, baklunish humans, svirfneblin, deep dwarves, all alignments) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 5, Current PL 5
Tusmit (Baklunish humans, dwarves, gnomes, all alignments) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Ull (Baklunish humans, all alignments) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Yecha (Baklunish humans, dwarves, gnomes, neutral) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Sultanate of Zeif (Baklunish humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, all alignments) (INTACT) (L) Original PL 4, Current PL 4)

- - -

MR DRACO

Kas the Terrible (PC, Suel human of the Arcane Age, evil) (ALIVE) PL 4

Salamanders (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Fire, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Rakshasas (Planars of Acheron and Hell, home plane unknown, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Xill (Planars of the Ethereal Plane, lawful evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Undead (Undead of every kind, evil) PL see the Undead Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Drax the Invulnerable (NPC, undead, fighter of high level, evil) (INTACT) PL 1
Xaene the Accursed, Lich (NPC, two-headed lich, mage of extremely high level, evil) (INTACT) PL 2

Isles of Woe in the Nyr Dyv (The Wizard King, the Codex of Infinite Planes, humans of unknown type, slaves of all types, monsters, constructs, evil) (MODERATE LOSSES) (S) Original PL 18, Current PL 17
Lost Elves of the Adri Forest (Now released - high elven, grey elven, banshees and other elven undead, evil forest beings, evil) (MAJOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 8, Current PL 6
Empire of the Sahuagin (In the Solnor Ocean - Sahuagin, ixit., sharks, slaves of every type, evil) PL 20

(The Dark Union of Eastern Oerth)

(Knights of Aerdi (Dedicated to restoring the Great Kingdom, all alignments) (MAJOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 1
Great Kingdom of Northern Aerdi (Oeridian humans, suel humans, dwarves, gnomes, slaves of all types, undead of all types, monsters, neutral and evil) (MAJOR LOSSES) (L) Original PL 13, Current PL 11
United Kingdom of Ahlissa (Oeridian humans, dwarves, slaves of all types, undead of all types, monsters, evil) (MAJOR LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 15, Current PL 12
Sea Barons (Suel humans, oerdian humans, flannae humans, slaves of all types, dwarves, gnomes, neutral and evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Bone March (Humanoids of all types, undead of all types, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 1, Current PL 1
Dullstrand (Oeridian humans, suel humans, dwarves, gnomes, neutral) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Legions of Kas (Suel humans, undead of all types, monsters of every sort from the MMs, constructs, evil) (DEVASTATED) (NA) Original PL 30, Current PL 10
Medegia (Undead of all types, humanoids of all types, dark enchantments covering large areas, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Rel Astra (Oeridian humans, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, undead, neutral and evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 6, Current PL 6

CONQUESTS

- Peoples of the Adri Forest (high elves, wood elves, wild elves, oeridian humans, flannae humans, gnomes, halflings, treants, forest beings, neutral and good) (DEVASTATED) (L) Original PL 4, Current PL 2
- Prelacy of Almor (Oeridian humans, suel humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, good) (DEVASTATED) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 2
- Kingdom of Nyrond (Oeridian humans, suel humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, all alignments but few evils) (DEVASTATED) (LL) Original PL 8, Current PL 5
- County of Urnst (Oeridian humans, suel humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, neutral and good) (WIPED OUT) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 1

- - -

FESTY DOG

Silver Phase (PC, vampiric kobold, 90th lvl - 20 fighter, 20 rogue, 20monk, 10 duelist, 10 weaponmaster (rapier), 10 warmaster, lawful evil) (ALIVE) PL 4

Modrons (Planars of Mechanus, lawful neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Chromatic Planar Dragons (Chromatic Dragons from all Planes other than the Prime, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Earth Elementals (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Earth, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Obmi (NPC, dwarf, assassin/fighter of very high level, evil) (ALIVE) PL 1

Scro Armada of Greyspace (Spelljamming scro, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 30, Current PL 30

Zindia (Star dwarves, nibelungen dwarves, star gnomes, high kobolds, high orcs, galeb duhr, dinosaurs of all types, lizard men, lizard kings, evil) (MODERATE LOSSES) (L) Original PL 20, Current PL 18

Western Amedio Rainforest (humanoids of all types, various underdark races, monsters of every type from the MMs, slaves of every kind, humans of unknown types, evil) (MODERATE LOSSES) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 2
Valley of the Mage (Valley elves, gnomes, suel humans, baklunish humans, oeridian humans, neutral) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 3
The Robots (From the crashed spaceship in the module S3, Expedition to the Barrier Peaks) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3

Aboleth of the Underdark (aboleth, slaves of all types, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Cloakers of the Underdark (cloakers, neutral) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 6, Current PL 5
Delvers of the Underdark (delvers, neutral) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 3
Derro of the Underdark (derro, slaves of all types, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (L) Original PL 4, Current PL 3
Destrachan of the Underdark (destrachan, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 3
Duergar of the Underdark (duergar, slaves of all types, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (L) Original PL 4, Current PL 3
Grimlocks of the Underdark (grimlocks, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 2
Trogolodytes of the Underdark (trogolodytes, slaves of all types, evil) (MODERATE LOSSES) (M) Original PL 5, Current PL 3
Umber Hulks of the Underdark (umber hulks, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 3

- - -

FORRESTER

Forrester (PC, multiracial humanoid, high level, good) (ALIVE) PL 5
The United Commonwealth of Toril, peoples and beings of almost every race on Toril and in Realmspace, all alignments but few evils) (INTACT) (NA) Original PL 1,000, Current PL 988

FORSAKEN ONE

Vaeregoth, The Proxy of the Scion Queen (PC, Formian, psionicist supreme, alignment neutral) (ALIVE) PL 5

Modrons (Planars of Mechanus, lawful neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Formians (Planars of Mechanus, lawful neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Unseelie of the Realm of Faerie (Dark Planars of the Realm of Faerie, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Undead (Undead of all types, evil) PL see the Undead Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED AND CREATED)

Illithid of Greyspace (spelljamming illithid, slaves of every type, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 25, Current PL 25
Neogi of Greyspace (spelljamming neogi, their umber hulk servants, slaves of every type, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 30, Current PL 30

Unseelie of the Flanaess (every type of Dark Faerie, evil) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 13, Current PL 13

Formians of the Southern Hellfurnaces (Formian Giant Ants, lawful neutral) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 7, Current PL 7
Kuo-Toa of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (kuo-toa, slaves of all types, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 5, Current PL 5
Illithid of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (illithid, slaves of all types, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (L) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Trogolodytes of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (trogolodytes, slaves of all types, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 3

Kuo-Toa of the Underdark (kuo-toa, slaves of all types, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 8, Current PL 8

- - -

GNOMEWORKS

Kessel GnomeWorks, the Arch-Mechanic, Lord over all Technology of Oerth, Master of the Three Forces of Technology, Psionics, and Magic (PC, gnome, Gadgeteer 20 / Psion 20 / Wizard 20 / Rogue 15 / Cleric 5 / Fighter 5 / Ranger 1, alignment unknown) (ALIVE) PL 3

Formians (Planars of Mechanus, lawful neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Earth Elementals (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Earth, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Chauntosbergen (Deep dwarves, mountain dwarves, hill dwarves of the western Griff Mountains) (INTACT) (L) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Peoples of the Southern Hollow Highlands (Hill dwarves, suel humans, oeridian humans, gnomes, high elves, neutral and good) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Technomancy of the Lortmils (gnomes, dwarves under the secret tutelage of the United Commonwealth of Toril, all alignments but few evils) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 17, Current PL 17
Peoples of the Northern Lortmils (dwarves, gnomes, some humans of all types, neutral and good) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 3

(The Eastern League)

Peoples of the Flinty Hills (dwarves, gnomes, some humans of oeridian and suel types, neutral and good) (WIPED OUT) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 1
Garrel Enkdal (mountain dwarves, all alignments but few evils) (MAJOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 3
Duchy of Urnst (Oeridian humans, suel humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, neutral and good) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 3

(The Iron League)

(Idee (Oeridian humans, some humans of other types, elves, dwarves, gnomes, good) (Part of the Iron League) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Peoples of the Iron Hills (Dwarves, gnomes, some humans of oeridian and suel types, neutral and good) (Part of the Iron League) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Free City of Irongate (Dwarves, gnomes, halflings, oeridian humans, neutral and good) (Part of the Iron League) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Onnwall (Oeridian humans, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, neutral and good) (Part of the Iron League) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3)

- - -

JOHN BROWN

Iuz the Old (demipower, evil) (ALIVE) PL 7

Demons (Planars of the Abyss, chaotic evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Demons again (Planars of the Abyss, chaotic evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Yugoloths (Planars of the Gehenna, the Grey Waste, Tartarus, neutral evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Undead (Undead of every type, evil) PL see the Undead Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED AND CREATED)

Rary the Traitor (NPC, baklunish human, mage of very high level, evil) (ALIVE) PL 2
Lord Robilar (NPC, human, fighter of extremely high level, evil) PL 1 (ALIVE)

Rovers of the Barrens (Flannae humans, humanoids of all types, slaves of all types, neutral and evil) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 5
Empire of the Bright Lands (Rary, baklunish humans, dwarves, humanoids of all types, slaves of all types, constructs, summoned beings, evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 5
The Beings of the Cairn Hills (Monster hordes of Zagyg the Mad, monsters of Castle Greyhawk, secret bases of the Rhennee humans, Wardens of the Doomgrinder, dwarves, gnomes, some humans of all types, all alignments but few good) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 5, Current PL 6
Empire of Iuz (Humans of all types, humanoids of all types, slaves of all types, undead of all types, dwarves, evil) (INTACT) (L) Original PL 25, Current PL 28
Horned Society (Humans of all types, humanoids of all types, slaves of all types, undead of all types, dwarves, evil) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 7, Current PL 9
Ket (Baklunish humans, neutral) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 6
Hold of Stonefist (Suel humans, flannae humans, dwarves, slaves of all types, neutral and evil) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 6, Current PL 8
Humanoids of the Yatils (humanoids of every type, evil) (INTACT) (L) Original PL 3, Current PL 6

- - -

KABOOM

King Thayadon Fasfoni, Avreil Arch-Lich (PC, Avreil, Fighter 5 / Sorcerer 20 / wizard (Diviner) 20 / Loremaster 10 / Cleric 20 (air, good) / Rogue 10/ psion (shaper) 20, good) (ALIVE) PL 3

Air Elementals (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Air, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Djinn (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Air, good) see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
The Water Elementals (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Water, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Undead (Undead of every kind, good) PL see the Undead Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Gnomish Sidewheelers of Greyspace (gnomes, neutral and good) (MODERATE LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 10, Current PL 13

Aerlindre (Avariel of the Yatils, giant eagles, good) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 5
Archenmont (Cloud giants of the Corusk Mountains, good) (MAJOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Kindlemont (Storm giants of the Corusk Mountains, giant intelligent ravens, silver wolves, good) (MAJOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 5, Current PL 5
Isle of Olman (Hempmonalander human, neutral) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 3
Silvamont (Avariel of the Corusk Mountains, giant eagles, good) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 5
Sky League of the Isle of the Phoenix (Winged oeridian humans, winged humans of unknown kinds, avariel, winged dwarves, winged gnomes, winged halflings, all alignments but few evil) (far east off-map) (MAJOR LOSSES) (L) Original PL 22, Current PL 21
Sonnmonnten (Cloud giants of the Yatils, good) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 5, Current PL 7
Isle of Touv (Hempmonalander human, neutral) (INTACT) (S) Origianl PL 2, Current PL 3

(The Sea League)

(Coral Empire (sea-elves, dolphins, many other underwater races, in the Solnor Ocean, neutral and good) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 15, Current PL 19
Deepwater League (Merfolk, sea-elves, tritons, dolphins, in the Drawmij Ocean, neutral and good) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 15, Current PL 19
Sea League (merfolk, tritons, in the Solnor Ocean, neutral) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 13, Current PL 17
People of the Shining Grottos (Merfolk, sea-elves, dolphins, tritons, in the Azure Sea, heavily good) (MODERATE LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 10, Current PL 13

- - -

KALANYR

Kalanyr, Master of the Demon Blades, Knower of the Unknown, Favoured of Lolth, Slayer of Devils, The Hidden Weapon, Torturer of Souls and General of the DemonWeb, The Oozing One (PC, Balor (former drow/half-fiend), Anarchic Balor (20HD) Wizard 20 / Loremaster 10 / Archmage 5 / Arcane Devotee (Lolth) 10 / Divine Oracle (Lolth) 10 / Planeshifter 10 / Fighter 10 / Weaponmaster(Longsword) 10 / Blackguard 10 / Cleric 10 (Lolth) / Divine Disciple (Lolth) 10 / Ranger 20, chaotic evil) (ALIVE) PL 5

Demons (Planars of the Abyss, chaotic evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Slaadi (Planars of Limbo, chaotic neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Unseelie of the Realm of Faerie (Dark Planars of the Realm of Faerie, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Undead (Undead of all types, evil) PL see the Undead Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Eclavdra (NPC, drow, fighter/cleric of extremely high level, evil) (ALIVE) PL 2
Iggwilv (NPC, witch of extremely high level, evil) (ALIVE) PL 3
Keraptis (NPC, human, mage of extremely high level, evil) (ALIVE) PL 2
Lyzandred the Lich (NPC, lich, mage of extremely high level, evil) (ALIVE) PL 3
Zuggtmoy (NPC, female archfiend, evil) (ALIVE) PL 2

Tharizdun (NPC, demipower, former race unknown, insane) (ALIVE) PL 6

Empire of the Yuan-Ti (Yuan-Ti, Hempmonalander humans, slaves of all types, evil) (southeast off-map) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 20, Current PL 14

Ivid the Undying and the City of Rauxes (Ivid the death king, the tarrasque, death knights, skeletal warriors, undead of all types, powerful monsters, large animated constructs) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 15, Current PL 10
Humanoids of the Hellfurnaces (Humanoids of every type, slaves of every type, evil) (MAJOR LOSSES) (L) Original PL 3, Current PL 2

Drow of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (drow, fire giants, frost giants, hill giants, slaves of all types, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (L) Original PL 8, Current PL 6
Drow of the Underdark (drow, slaves of all types, evil) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 25, Current PL 19
Deep Dragons and Chromatic Dragons of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (dragons, evil) (INTACT) (L) Original PL 7, Current PL PL 6

- - -

MAUDLIN

Acererak, the Devourer, Cambion Demilich (PC, demilich, Necromancer 20 / Cleric 20 (Death, Evil) / True Necromancer 10 / Master of Shrouds 10 / Archmage 5 / Epic 150, evil) (INTACT) PL 10

Xeg-Yi (Planars of the Negative Material Plane, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Undead (Undead of all types, evil) PL see the Undead Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Korenth Zan, Father of Obedience (NPC, human, monk of extremely high level, lawful evil) (ALIVE) PL 2

Acererak's Minions (undead of every type, monsters of every type from the MMs, constructs, evil) (INTACT) (NA) Original PL 20, Current PL 20
People of Hempmonaland (Hempmonalander humans, suel humans, lizardmen, many other races, monsters of every type from the MMs, all alignments) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 15, Current PL 16
Peoples of the Hestmark Highlands (Suel humans, oeridian humans, dwarves, neutral and evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 4
Scarlet Brotherhood (Suel humans, Hempmonalander humans, dwarves, assorted monsters under magical control, slaves of all types, neutral and evil) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 30, Current PL 32
Sunndi (Oeridian humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, evil under the mental domination of Acererak) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 5
Peoples of the Vast Swamp (wood elves, wild elves, neutral and evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 3

- - -

LORD MELKOR (TALOS)

Shadow Empire (The Empire of Shade in the Plane of Shadow, many kinds of beings with the Shade template or associated with Shadow, Torilian humans, demihumans, humanoids, some Oerthian converts, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 77, Current PL 70
Shadow Throne (Was known as Domain of Greyhawk) (Oeridian humans, suel humans, flannae humans, baklunish humans, rhennee humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, half-orcs, some humanoids, all serving the Shadow Empire, all in the process of becoming Shades, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 5, Current PL 3

Undead (undead of all types, evil) PL see the Undead Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

CONQUESTS BY LORD MELKOR (TALOS)

- Wild Coast (Oeridian humans, suel humans, flannae humans, baklunish humans, rhennee humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, neutral and good) (DEVASTATED) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 2
- Free City of Dyvvers (Oeridian humans, suel humans, flannae humans, baklunish humans, rhennee humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, neutral and good) (DEVASTATED) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 1

- - -

RHIALTO THE MARVELOUS

Black Brotherhood (Suel humans who have infiltrated the Scarlet Brotherhood, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (L) PL 7

- - -

SERPENTEYES

The God Emperor of the Dark Union (PC, human, 20 wizard / 5 archmage / 7 epic wizard / 5 rogue / 20 cleric (worshipping the ideal of Power) / 9 epic cleric (with innate spell Miracle), evil) (ALIVE) PL 4

Yugoloths (Planars of the Gehenna, the Grey Waste, Tartarus, neutral evil) PL PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Devils (Planars of Hell, lawful evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Efreet (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Fire, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Drax the Invulnerable (NPC, undead, fighter of high level, evil) (ALIVE) PL 1
Xaene the Accursed, Lich (NPC, two-headed lich, mage of extremely high level, evil) (ALIVE) PL 2

Isles of Woe in the Nyr Dyv (The Wizard King, the Codex of Infinite Planes, humans of unknown type, slaves of all types, monsters, constructs, evil) (MODERATE LOSSES) (S) Original PL 18, Current PL 17
Lost Elves of the Adri Forest (Now released - high elven, grey elven, banshees and other elven undead, evil forest beings, evil) (MAJOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 8, Current PL 6
Empire of the Sahuagin (In the Solnor Ocean - Sahuagin, ixit., sharks, slaves of every type, evil) PL 20

(The Dark Union of Eastern Oerth)

(Knights of Aerdi (Dedicated to restoring the Great Kingdom, all alignments) (MAJOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 1
Great Kingdom of Northern Aerdi (Oeridian humans, suel humans, dwarves, gnomes, slaves of all types, undead of all types, monsters, neutral and evil) (MAJOR LOSSES) (L) Original PL 13, Current PL 11
United Kingdom of Ahlissa (Oeridian humans, dwarves, slaves of all types, undead of all types, monsters, evil) (MAJOR LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 15, Current PL 12
Sea Barons (Suel humans, oerdian humans, flannae humans, slaves of all types, dwarves, gnomes, neutral and evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Bone March (Humanoids of all types, undead of all types, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 1, Current PL 1
Dullstrand (Oeridian humans, suel humans, dwarves, gnomes, neutral) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Legions of Kas (Suel humans, undead of all types, monsters of every sort from the MMs, constructs, evil) (DEVASTATED) (NA) Original PL 30, Current PL 10
Medegia (Undead of all types, humanoids of all types, dark enchantments covering large areas, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Rel Astra (Oeridian humans, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, undead, neutral and evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 6, Current PL 6

CONQUESTS BY SERPENTEYE

- Peoples of the Adri Forest (high elves, wood elves, wild elves, oeridian humans, flannae humans, gnomes, halflings, treants, forest beings, neutral and good) (DEVASTATED) (L) Original PL 4, Current PL 2
- Prelacy of Almor (Oeridian humans, suel humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, good) (DEVASTATED) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 2
- Kingdom of Nyrond (Oeridian humans, suel humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, all alignments but few evils) (DEVASTATED) (LL) Original PL 8, Current PL 5
- County of Urnst (Oeridian humans, suel humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, neutral and good) (WIPED OUT) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 1

- - -

SOLLIR FURRYFOOT

Hellmaster Phibrizzo (PC, male Half-Celestial (Death Slaad)/Half-Machine, Fighter 20, Barbarian 20, Planar Champion 10, Weapon Master 10 (Claw), Sorceror 20, Spellsword 2, Templar 1, Rogue 1, Epic 14 (10 Sorceror, 4 Fighter), chaotic evil) (ALIVE) PL 5

Slaadi (Planars of Limbo, chaotic neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Chromatic Planar Dragons (Chromatic Dragons from all Planes other than the Prime, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Quaggoth Fells of the Burneal (Quaggoths, treants, sentient trees, spirits of the woodlands, remorhaz, white puddings, monsters of every type from the MM, neutral) (INTACT) (L) Original PL 15, Current PL 15
Heisenbaudos (Frost giants of the Corusk Mountains, nibelungen dwarves, dark gnomes, slaves of every type, the Deepspawn and all the monsters it produces, slaves of all types, evil) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 15, Current PL 10
Beings of Hraak Forest (Quaggoths, remorhaz, dire wolves, hill giants, dark gnomes, some humanoids, slaves of every type, evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Beings of Sable Wood (Hill giants, formidians, many beings of mixed race, forest spirits, neutral and evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Beings of Spikey Forest (Quaggoths, dire wolves, forest spirits, evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2

(The League of the Warlords)

Fellands (Humans of every type, humanoids, dwarves, some beings from the Underdark, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 5, Current PL 5
Kinemeet (Humans of all types, humanoids, dwarves, gnomes, elves, monsters of every type from the MM, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Kor (Humans of every type, elves, dwarves, gnomes, monsters of every type from the MM, neutral and evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 5, Current PL 5
Redhand (Humans of all types, humanoids, dwarves, monsters of every type from the MM, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 5, Current PL 5
Riftcrag (Humans of all types, humanoids, dwarves, gnomes, some elves, some beings from the Underdark, neutral and evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 7, Current PL 7

- - -

TURROSH MAK

Turrosh Mak (PC, half-orc, fighter 20, neutral evil) (ALIVE) PL 2

Githzerai (Planars of the Astral Plane, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Dao (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Earth, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Jaran Krimeeah (Jearmeeh Kreemah), Mage of the Valley of the Mage (NPC, human, mage of very high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 2

Kalden, the Prince of Swords (NPC, demipower, was human, fighter of extremely high level, neutral) (ALIVE) PL 5

Gith of Greyspace (Spelljamming mercenary gith, neutral) (MINOR LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 20, Current PL 20

Crystalmont (frost giants of the Rakers, evil) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Dark Swamp (Humanoids of all types, undead of all types, evil) (DEVASTATED) (M) Original PL 2, Current PL 1
Beings of the Dreadwood (Undead trolls, undead treants, undead sentient trees, evil forest spirits, other undead of every type, humanoids, monsters of every sort from the MM, evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 5, Current PL 5
Esserbaudos (hill giants of the Rakers, evil) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Haermont (Stone giants of the Griff Mountains, neutral) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Hold of the Sea Princes (Suel humans, oeridian humans, dwarves, slaves of all types, neutral and evil) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Peoples of the Hool Marshes (Lizard men, hempmonalander humans, monsters of every sort from the MM, neutral and evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Orcish Empire of the Pomarj (Orcs, half-orcs, other humanoids, slaves of all kinds, monsters of every type from the MMs, evil) (MINOR LOSSES) (L) Original PL 15, Current PL 15
Humanoids of the Rakers (humanoids of every type, evil) (INTACT) (L) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Sleichenbaudos (Hill giants of the Corusk Mountains, slaves of every type, evil) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
The eastern half of the Principality of Ulek (Orcs, half-orcs, other humanoids, slaves of all kinds, evil) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Usurbaudos (fire giants of the Rakers, evil) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 4

- - -

UVENELEI

Aurican, the Great Dragonix (PC, Great Gold Dragonix, Wizard 20 / Sorcerer 20 / Cleric 20 (Knowledge, Magic) / Loremaster 10 / Archmage 5, Neutral Good) (ALIVE) PL 3

Metallic Planar Dragons (Dragons from all Planes other than the Prime, good) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Metallic Planar Dragons (second selection) (Dragons from all Planes other than the Prime, good) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Gem Planar Dragons (Gem Dragons from all Planes other than the Prime, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Philidor, the Blue Wizard (NPC, human (blue colored!), mage of very high level, alignment unknown but thought good) (DEAD) PL 0
Zagyg the Mad Archmage (NPC, demipower, was human, mage of extremely high level, chaotic neutral) (ALIVE) PL 6

(The United Alliance of the Northwestern Crescent)

(Ishtarland (Humans of unknown kind, genies, demihumans of unknown kind, humanoids of unknown kind, many kinds of monsters from the MM, all alignments) (far west off-map) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 25, Current PL 29
Lyrn (humans of unknown kind, genies, demihumans of unknown kinds, humanoids of unknown kinds, many kinds of monsters from the MM, all alignments) (far west off-map) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 40, Current PL 44
Wind Dukes of Aaqa (Oriental humans, spirit folk (oriental elves) oriental demihumans, oriental humanoids, lawful neutral and lawful good) (far west-northwest off-map) (INTACT) (LL) Original PL 30, Current PL 34)

- - -

VALKYS

Prince Valkys, Hand of Oberon, Dark Prince of the Unseelie (PC, dark elf (half-fiend template, shade template, balor special qualities), Wizard 20 / Cleric (Oberon) 20 / Skyknight 5 / Arcane Devotee (Oberon) 5 / Incantatrix 10 / Fae Battle Wizard 5 / Archmage 12 / Blackguard 2 / Fighter 6 / Mage Killer 10 / True Necromancer 10 / Guild Mage of the Faerie Realm 5 / 50 Epic Levels, chaotic evil) (ALIVE) PL 5

Unseelie of the Realm of Faerie (Dark Planars of the Realm of Faerie, evil) (BASE FORCE INTACT, MORE BEING SUMMONED) PL 7
Chromatic Planar Dragons (Chromatic Dragons from all Planes other than the Prime, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BASE FORCE INTACT, MORE BEING SUMMONED) PL 7
Shades (Planars of the Plane of Shadow, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BASE FORCE INTACT, MORE BEING SUMMONED) PL 7
Undead (Undead of all types, evil) PL see the Undead Arms Race

Plunder from the City of the Gods (Assorted high technological items) PL 2

Valkys, refer to the Planar Arms Race below for your additional points from Planars

- - -

WILLIAM RONALD

Archcleric Hazen of Veluna (PC, Human, high level cleric of Rao, good) (ALIVE) PL 3

Celestials (Planars of Mount Celestia, lawful good) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Guardinals (Planars of Elysium, neutral good) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)
Earth Elementals (Planars of the Elemental Plane of Earth, in this case good) PL see the Planar Arms Race (BEING SUMMONED)

Larissa Hunter, Magister of Dyvvers (NPC, human, mage of high level, good) (ALIVE) PL 1

Heward (NPC, demipower, was human, bard/sorcerer of extremely high level, neutral good, friend of Mordenkainen) (ALIVE) PL 5
Keoghtom (NPC, demipower, was human, cleric/mage of extremely high level, chaotic good, friend of Mordenkainen) (ALIVE) PL 5
Murlynd (NPC, demipower, was human, paladin/mage of extremely high level, lawful good, friend of Mordenkainen) (ALIVE) PL 5

Suhfang (Humans of unknown kind, powerful undead, many kinds of monsters from the MM, all alignments) (far southwest off-map) (MODERATE LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 25, Current PL 24

Peoples of the Kettish Hills (Gnomes, baklunish humans, oeridian humans, dwarves, all alignments) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3

(The Kevellond League)

(March of Bissel (Suel humans, baklunish humans, oeridian humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, neutral and good) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Kingdom of Furyondy (Oeridian humans, suel humans, flannae humans, baklunish humans, rhennee humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, all alignments but few evils) (MINOR LOSSES) (L) Original PL 7, Current PL 7
Gran March (Suel humans, oeridian humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, neutral and good) (MINOR LOSSES) (S) Original PL 5, Current PL 5
Kingdom of Keoland (Suel humans, oeridian humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, all alignments but few evils) (MODERATE LOSSES) (L) Original PL 8, Current PL 7
Shieldlands (Oeridian humans, suel humans, flannae humans, baklunish humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, good) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Peoples of the Stark Mounds (Hill dwarves, mountain dwarves, gnomes, oeridian humans, suel humans, high elves, gray elves, good) (MODERATE LOSSES) (S) Original PL 4, Current PL 3
Sterich (Suel humans, flannae humans, oeridian humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, heavily good) (MODERATE LOSSES) (S) Original PL 5, Current PL 4
Archclericy of Veluna (Oeridian humans, suel humans, flannae humans, baklunish humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, good) (MINOR LOSSES) (M) Original PL 8, Current PL 8
Yeomanry (Suel humans, oeridian humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, neutral and good) (MODERATE LOSSES) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 3

Knights of Holy Shielding (Dedicated to holding the Shieldlands and stopping Iuz, neutral and good) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Knights of the Watch (Dedicated to protecting the Sheldomar Valley from the Baklunish, neutral) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
Order of the Hart (Dedicated to stopping Iuz, good) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2
The Fellowship of the Torch (Dedicated to stopping Iuz, all alignments) (INTACT) (S) Original PL 2, Current PL 2

CONQUESTS BY WILLIAMS

- Humanoids of the Jotens (Humanoids of every type, slaves of every type, evil) (DEVASTATED) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 1
- Geoff (Suel humans, flannae humans, oeridian humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes) (DEVASTATED) (S) Current PL 4
- Humanoids of the Barrier Peaks (Humanoids of every type, slaves of every type, evil) (DEVASTATED) (L) Original PL 3, Current PL 1
- Humanoids of the Crystalmists (Humanoids of every type, slaves of every type, evil) (DEVASTATED) (L) Original PL 4, Current PL 1

- - -

ZELDA

Storm Riders of Telchuria (Agnakok mages, agnakok humans of unknown kind, agnakok demihumans of unknown kinds, agnakok humanoids of unknown kinds, small sentient tornadoes, spirits of the earth and sky, neutral) (far northwest off-map) (MINOR LOSSES) (LL) Original PL 35, Current PL 35

Frost Barbarians / Fruztii (Suel humans, all alignments) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 4, Current PL 4
Ice Barbarians / Cruski (Suel humans, all alignments) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Ratik (Oeridian humans, suel humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, good) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 3, Current PL 3
Snow Barbarians / Schnai (Suel humans, all alignments but few evils) (INTACT) (M) Original PL 5, Current PL 5

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

- - - THE ARMS RACE LIST - - -

BASE STRENGTH

ALYX (Planar Xeg-Ya/Jann/Nature Elementals, Alliance of the Rising Sun) PL 112 + 7 from publicly known Race results (not including the Magical Arms Race)
ANABSTERCORIAN (Blackmoor, Heimmorj, Sea Allies of the Solistarim, Solistarim Confederation) PL 88 + 2
BLACK OMEGA (Planar Guardinals/Eladrin/Faerie, Circle of Eight, Faerie of the Flanaess, Elven Imperial Navy, The Coalition of Light and Shadow) PL 67 + 7 from known Race results below
BONEDAGGER (Planar Evil Earth Elementals/Xeg-Yi/Yugoloths, Vecna, The Legions of Vecna) PL 100 + 7
CREAMSTEAK (Planar Celestials/Metallic Dragons/Good Nature Elementals, Tenser, Good Giants, Delrune, Calrune, Tenh, Seldanora, Peoples and Rangers of the Gnarley, Peoples of the Gnarley Forest/Grandwood/Phostwood/Amedio Rainforest) PL 53 + 7
DAGGER (Dwarves of Greyspace, Kingdom of Keoland) PL 43 + 4
DARKNESS (Planar Gem Dragons/Dao/Fire Elementals, Good Undead, Erypt, Esmerin, Orcreich, Dwarves of the Yatils, Baklunish Confederation) PL 112 + 7
MR DRACO (Planar Salamanders/Rakshasa/Xill, Isles of Woe, Lost Elves, Dark Union of Eastern Oerth) PL 111 + 7
FESTY DOG (Planar Chromatic Dragons/Modrons/Earth Elementals, West Amedio Rainforest, Races of the Underdark) PL 89 + 7
FORRESTER (The United Commonwealth of Toril, peoples and beings of almost every race on Toril and in Realmspace, all alignments but few evils) Somewhere around 1,000
FORSAKEN ONE (Planar Modrons/Formians/Unseelie, Illithid and Neogi of Greyspace, Unseelie of the Flanaess, many Underdark Races of the H/C) PL 99 + 7
GNOMEWORKS (Planar Formians/Modrons/Earth Elementals, Technomancy of the Lortmils, Eastern League, Iron League) PL 39 + 7
JOHN BROWN (Cairn Hills, Ket, Rary and Empire of the Bright Lands, Iuz and Empire of Iuz) PL 83 + 6
KABOOM (Planar Air Elementals/Djinn/Water Elementals, Gnomes of Greyspace, Good Giants, Sky and Sea League) PL 137 + 7
KALANYR (Planar Demons/Slaadi/Unseelie, Undead, Empire of the Yuan-Ti, Ivid and Rauxes, Drow of Oerth, Dragons of H/Cs, occupied Geoff) PL 80 + 7
MAUDLIN (Planar Evil Demons/Xeg-Yi, Evil Undead, Vast Swamp, Sunndi, Acererak, People of Hempmonaland, Minions of Acererak, Scarlet Brotherhood) PL 92 + 5
LORD MELKOR (TALOS) (Shadow Empire, Shadow Throne) PL 73 + 6
RHIALTO THE MARVELLOUS (Black Brotherhood) PL 7 + 2
SERPENTEYE (Lost Elves, Dark Union of Eastern Oerth) PL 111 + 7
SOLLIR FURRYFOOT (Planar Slaadi/Demons/Chromatic Dragons, Evil Undead, Quaggoth Fells, League of the Warlords) PL 63 + 5
TURROSH MAK (Planar Githzerai/Earth Elementals/Dao, Gith of Greyspace, Evil Giants, Orcish Empire of the Pomarj) PL 80 + 7
UVENELEI (Planar Metallic Dragons/Metallic Dragons/Gem Dragons, The United Alliance of the Northwestern Crescent) PL 106
VALKYS (Planar Unseelie/Shades/Chromatic Dragons) 28 + 5
WILLIAM RONALD (Planar Celestials/Guardinals/Good Earth Elementals, People of the Kettish Hills, Kevellond Alliance) PL 104 + 7
ZELDA (Storm Riders of Telchuria, Ratik, the Frost/Snow/Ice Barbarians, People of Timberway Forest) PL 50 + 3

THE PLANAR ARMS RACE (Note: Any Strength listed below is added to the Strength Totals shown above)

Alyx 3
Anabstercorian 0
Black Omega 3
Bonedagger 3
Creamsteak 3
Dagger 0
Darkness 3
Mr Draco 3
Festy Dog 3
Forrester 3
Forsaken One 3
GnomeWorks 3
John Brown 3
Kaboom 3
Kalanyr 3
Maudlin 2
Lord Melkor (Talos) 3
Rhialto 0
Serpenteye 3
Sollir Furryfoot 3
Turrosh Mak 3
Uvenelei 3
Valkys 3
William Ronald 3
Zelda 0

THE TECHNOLOGICAL RACE (Note: Any Strength listed below is added to the Strength Totals shown above)

ou wanted the names of those I was sharing tech with
on turn 1. I thought you knew them, but since not,
here's the list again:

Alyx 4
Anabstercorian 1
Black Omega 4
Bonedagger 4
Creamsteak 4
Dagger 4
Darkness 4
Mr Draco 4
Festy Dog 4
Forrester 4
Forsaken One 4
GnomeWorks 4
John Brown 3
Kaboom 4
Kalanyr 4
Maudlin 3
Lord Melkor (Talos) 4
Rhialto 2
Serpenteye 4
Sollir Furryfoot 2
Turrosh Mak 4
Uvenelei 4
Valkys 2
William Ronald 4
Zelda 4

THE MAGICAL ARMS RACE (Note: Any Strength listed below is added to the Strength Totals shown above)

Alyx (secret)
Anabstercorian (secret)
Black Omega (secret)
Bonedagger (secret)
Creamsteak (secret)
Dagger (secret)
Darkness (secret)
Mr Draco (secret)
Festy Dog (secret)
Forrester (secret)
Forsaken One (secret)
GnomeWorks (secret)
John Brown (secret)
Kaboom (secret)
Kalanyr (secret)
Maudlin (secret)
Lord Melkor (Talos) (secret)
Rhialto (secret)
Serpenteye (secret)
Sollir Furryfoot (secret)
Turrosh Mak (secret)
Uvenelei (secret)
Valkys (secret)
William Ronald (secret)
Zelda (secret)

THE UNDEAD ARMS RACE (Note: Any Strength listed below is added to the Strength Totals shown above)

Alyx 0
Anabstercorian 1 (evil undead)
Black Omega 0
Bonedagger 1 (evil undead)
Creamsteak 0
Dagger 0
Darkness 1 (good undead)
Mr Draco 1 (evil undead)
Festy Dog 0
Forrester 0
Forsaken One 1 (evil undead)
GnomeWorks 0
John Brown 1 (evil undead)
Kaboom 1 (good undead)
Kalanyr 1 (evil undead)
Maudlin 1 (evil undead)
Lord Melkor (Talos) 1 (evil undead)
Rhialto 0
Serpenteye 1 (evil undead)
Sollir Furryfoot 0
Turrosh Mak 0
Uvenelei 0
Valkys 1
William Ronald 0
Zelda 0

- - -

Level of your Society and Culture, in Terran terms.

Alyx 1511
Anabstercorian 1501
Black Omega 1501
Bonedagger 1501
Creamsteak 1501
Dagger 1501
Darkness 1501
Mr Draco 1501
Festy Dog 1501
Forrester 2100
Forsaken One 1501
GnomeWorks 1881 and 1501
John Brown 1511
Kaboom 1519
Kalanyr 1501
Maudlin 1511
Lord Melkor (Talos) 2101 and 1501
Rhialto 1501
Serpenteye 1501
Sollir Furryfoot 1501
Turrosh Mak 1501
Uvenelei 1517.6
Valkys 1501
William Ronald 1501
Zelda 1501

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Forsaken One, Festy Dog, please pardon any mistakes I made in Turn 1 concerning your actions.

And please remember that old saying: Don't get mad, get even.

Your foe, the Kevellond League, is beset.

They are facing the Shade Army, several million strong, on their eastern frontier.
They are facing Iuz, with his great hosts, across their northern frontier.
And didn't anyone notice the drow simply disappeared, and did not fight? Hmmm ... which means the drow are untouched, and unscathed, in all likelihood.

Not to mention the illithid, scro, and neogi fleets in Greyspace, which are now positioned to strike at the Kevellond League from above.

It isn't looking good for the Kevellond League, not at all ...

Remember another old saying: Revenge, is mine.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases