(IR) 3rd IR, Turn 1 - 2 (thread 1)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Oh hell no

You're not taking away my 10th level magic! No way in heck! You're VECNA, God of Secrets. Don't be so bloody afraid of your power, man! Obliterate our armies, shatter the spines of our nations, just leave our characters standing! Kick up the gas, man! Go wild, have fun, don't be afraid of change!

Creamsteak

Explorer
Another month...

4 days... I expect to see some well formulated plans hammered out on every side of oerth.

Most Scary Event: The raids on the City of the Gods

Biggest Surprise: The Robots

Longest Battle: All of em'

Most Busy: Taxi's...

Most Explosive: The Robots...

Most Bomberman: Gnomeworks new stuff...

Most Evil: Abstercorrian

Most Big: The Big Purple blotchy thing... who I share the most borders with now...

Most Friendly Evil Guy: Iuz

Most Mean Good Guy: Me:p

This Turn's Winner: Abstercorrian (I know I have that spelled wrong...)

Next Turn's Most Likely Winner: Hmm.... Forrester?

Kalanyr

Explorer
My Votes

Most Scary Event: The raids on the City of the Gods

Biggest Surprise: The Robots (Stupid Robots!)

Most Busy: Taxi's... (Heh I'd say the Solistarim Researchers)

Most Explosive: The Robots...(They didn't blow up, I'd say the Spelljammers)

Most Bomberman: Gnomeworks new stuff...(Yep)

Most Evil: Abstercorrian(Agreed)

Most Big: The Big Purple blotchy thing... who I share the most borders with now... (Yep)

Most Friendly Evil Guy: Iuz ( I Vote me I sent millions of Gold Pieces of Jewellery to you ungratefull goody goodies and I don't even get this)

Most Mean Good Guy: Me:p (Yep)

This Turn's Winner: Abstercorrian (I know I have that spelled wrong...) (Squid Boy? Nah, I'd Say Forrester)

Next Turn's Most Likely Winner: Hmm.... Forrester? (Probably)

Serpenteye

First Post
Forrester said:
I nominate "'Enlightened' kender-kissing ideals" for the best line of Turn 2. That was just good. (Was that Melkor?)

Other nominations?

I said that, you elfloving kender-concubine :)

--

Most Scary Event: The raids on the City of the Gods (The Shadow Poison)

Biggest Surprise: The Robots (Forrester)

Most Busy: Taxi's... (me, posting too much)

Most Explosive: The Robots...

Most Bomberman: Gnomeworks new stuff...

Most Evil: Abstercorrian (Vecna's plot to dominate Iuz)

Most Big: The Big Purple blotchy thing... who I share the most borders with now... (One of the western powers, the Cresent something)

Most Friendly Evil Guy: Iuz (yes)

Most Mean Good Guy: Me (ok)

This Turn's Winner: Abstercorrian (I conquered stuff)

Next Turn's Most Likely Winner: Hmm.... Forrester? (probably)

Negotiations.

Anyone into the mess around the hellfurnaces and crystalmists interested in a truce...? Personally we're into a bit of peace hehe. 2 turns of massive war have taken quite a toll on us but even more on you since your going down with like 4 to 1 we thought you might be interested as well. We have been very busy with some creative little subterranian plan but if you keep attacking we'll be forced to pull out the full power option our bag of tricks has to offer.
We'd like to recover and reorganise for 1 round and exchange some PoW or goodies and for trust mayB even Tech for 1 round.

Peace and quite would be nice but if you guys still want a fight you can have the full force we have to offer this time.

William Ronald

Explorer
Truce

Hello, the Forsaken One:

I have been discussing the issue with Kalanyr. I have also sent a few e-mails the way of my allies. I believe a truce, and possibly a lasting peace is possible. If all of us desire it.

Based on the information I received from other sources, I decided to strike first. Perhaps you would have done so given the same type of information.

I urge my allies to discuss this issue with me. You have my e-mail and other ways to contact me.

I thought the mountains would be easier to deal with based on the information from the previous turn. Oh well, now I know better. (Maybe the Crystalmists and Hellfurnaces are harder to cross than the Alps. At least my guys didn't have to worry about elephants.)

I suspect Forrester will be the big winner this turn. I think I managed to hold my own fairly well, considering the circumstances. Thanks to my valiant allies.

Kaboom. I can't speak for Gnomeworks. However, I did offer you a village sized embassy grounds where you are more than welcome to do repairs. I will e-mail him for you.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases