D&D 5E [IC] Leif's 5E Alpha Game

Riderpride81

First Post
I don't think it would be a bad idea to try and have the characters complement each other, if possible. I figure though, once GM Leif sets the grounds rules and character build guidelines, we can put our heads together and build a fun duo.

Alizaar

First Post
Ok sounds good, I haven't played a caster yet in this edition minus the paladin but that's not really a caster in a sense. So I am leaning more towards one,so I think if you wanted to play your barbarian/fighter that would work great.

Leif

Adventurer
Character Generation: Only PH races and classes. Ability Scores will use the standard array of 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8, and then racial and other adjustments will be made from there.

Alignment: NO EVIL

Last edited:

Riderpride81

First Post
Sounds good. Any particular place you'd prefer to have the character sheets located? I'm a fan of Myth-Weavers myself, but if you have a preferred spot, I'm good with whatever you may have

Leif

Adventurer
Myth-Weavers has a cool set-up, yes, but I prefer to keep ENWorld characters on the ENWorld board just to keep from cross-pollenating and spreading bacteria and what-not. Other game threads now open. Links to them are in the new OOC.

HERE is the link to the OOC for this game.

you know what, come to think of it, we'll just turn this thread into the IC. Please move the character discussion over to the new OOC. RG will be coming soon.

Last edited:

Remove ads