D&D 5E The City of Is'Merith

Sezarious

Explorer
Whew... That was not a small post... Even though it looked a similar size to the others, I had to make sure I fairly established certain details. Now everyone has received equal monetary reward and is united at the same level.

Enter Mina and Isaac!!!

Trogdor1992

First Post
Whew... That was not a small post... Even though it looked a similar size to the others, I had to make sure I fairly established certain details. Now everyone has received equal monetary reward and is united at the same level.

Enter Mina and Isaac!!!
Looks like I got my character up just in the nick of time last night

Macv12

First Post
Hey, I've been staying home sick today, and it only just occurred to me that I had to post for this campaign. I'll get in something tomorrow, but no one wait up on my account. Sorry ;(

Just to say, [MENTION=6792106]Sezarious[/MENTION] - thanks for this game. I'm really having fun with it.

And everyone else, sorry if I post too much or witter on when I post - feel free to slap me if it's too much.

Sezarious

Explorer
Haha. You're all welcome. I have found the PBP format enjoyable on my end, because I get to see what the characters are thinking and I feel like we're all co-writing a novel! :)

Remove ads