D&D 5E The City of Is'Merith

Sezarious

Explorer
Okay one final question before I can submit a character, are we doing the standard class and background gear?

Ahhh, I forgot to offer variant starting wealth rules to everyone. Sorry mate, I'm afraid you'll have to stick to the standard rules in this case, but seeing as you're level 2 now and I'm about to pay other party members (spoiler alert), you and pathfinder can both start with an extra 75 gold.

Sezarious

Explorer
Hey folks, I just wanted to chime in on the general thread and say how much fun I'm having with this. The pace is really nice. The characters are interesting. It's just fun.

Also, pathfinderq1, have you given any thought as to where you might want to get introduced into the story? It looks like we are about to have an interaction with the Thieves Guild if that's a group that Mina may have an association with. I don't know if Sezarious already has plans for you or not, but it can't hurt to offer some options to make his life easier.

Haha, you're welcome!

Yes, the guild is the perfect location to introduce both characters I think. So, next big post.

Sezarious

Explorer
Oh, also, pathfinder, you just need to update your "Stat block/details" section, specifically, hit points and reference to your current level and class/es.

Remove ads