What are your favorite RPG Podcasts?

Fasckira

First Post
For me its The Good Friends of Jackson Elias (unable to post links as I'm a new member but if you search for that name or Blasphemous Tomes I assume you'll find it ok!). They're billed as a horror podcast, discussing horror with relation to gaming, and theres very good chemistry between the three presenters. They recently interviewed James Raggi of Lamentations of the Flame Princess fame, was a blinder of an episode.

darjr

I crit!
A newer one is the Sanctum Secorum at http://sanctum.media/blog about DCC.

Also new to me is the Adventure Zone a hilarious actual play.

Then there is save or die and old school podcast

Down with DND seems to be about Adventurer's League and 5e.

The unspeakable podcast is a lot about well, the unspeakable oath.

That's just a few. There are others that have long since faded, one that was an actual play old school, a guy and his kids, that was amazing... can't remember the name now. Also the hp podcraft about hp lovecrafts stores isn't about rpg's but is a great podcast and every rpg player may want to listen in.

darjr

I crit!
Oh! Don't forget the Tome Show. Just when no one thought news was comming out of Gen Con they broke some by interviewing WotC folks and Kobold Publishing and Green Ronnin and Sasquatch games folks. Seems like they were the only ones doing it as well.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm very much enjoying the Round Table podcast (from the Tome Show, I think - I'm not sure how that relationship works, but it's part of their iTunes stream).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases