[Needs Reformatting!] Factotum of War (CantripN)

Endarire

First Post
Originally posted by CantripN:

Factotum 20 // Warblade 20[/FONT][/u] Brain over Brawn, indeed...
a>
[/SBLOCK]
Level Progression
[sblock]HD: 20d12 BAB: 20 Fort: 12 (Con) Reflex: 12 (Int & Dex) Will: 9 (Wis) 6+ Skill Points, All Class Skills Inspiration (38) Maneuvers (K:13/R:7/S:4) 1st - IP (12), Font of Inspiration[UNKNOWN=sup]: Web
x 4, Battle Clarity (Reflex Saves), Cunning Insight (Attack, Damage, Saves), Cunning Knowledge (Skills), Trapfinding. 2nd - IP (13), Uncanny Dodge, Arcane Dilettante (1/Cantrip). 3rd - Adaptive Style[UNKNOWN=sup]: ToB
, Battle Ardor (Critical Confirmation), Brain over Brawn, Cunning Defense (AC), Arcane Dilettante (1/1st). 4th - Cunning Strike (SA), Arcane Dilettante (2/1st). 5th - IP (14), Ironheart Aura[UNKNOWN=sup]: ToB
, Opportunistic Piety (Turn Undead/Lay on hands), Arcane Dilettante (2/2nd). 6th - Stormguard Warrior[UNKNOWN=sup]: ToB
, Improved Uncanny Dodge 7th - Battle Cunning (Damage), Arcane Dilettante (3/2nd). 8th - IP (15), Cunning Surge (Standard Action), Arcane Dilettante (3/3rd). 9th - IP (20), Font of Inspiration[UNKNOWN=sup]: Web
, Combat Reflexes, Arcane Dilettante (4/3rd). 10th - Opportunistic Piety (+1), Arcane Dilettante (4/4th). 11th - IP (21), Battle Skill (Opposed Checks), Cunning Breach (DR,SR). 12th - Robilar's Gambit[UNKNOWN=sup]: PH2
, Arcane Dilettante (5/4th). 13th - Blind-Fight, Cunning Dodge (Avoid Death), Arcane Dilettante (5/5th). 14th - IP (22), Arcane Dilettante (6/5th). 15th - IP (28), Font of Inspiration[UNKNOWN=sup]: Web
, Battle Mastery (AoO), Opportunistic Piety (+1), Arcane Dilettante (6/6th). 16th - Improved Cunning Defense (AC). 17th - IP (29), Iron Will, Arcane Dilettante (7/6th). 18th - IP (36), Font of Inspiration[UNKNOWN=sup]: Web
, Arcane Dilettante (7/7th). 19th - Cunning Brilliance (Class Features). 20th - IP (38), Stance Mastery, Opportunistic Piety (+1), Arcane Dilettante (8/7th). [/sblock]
Maneuvers: 1 - Moment of Perfect Mind, Douse the Flames, Stone Bones 2 - Wolf Fang Strike 3 - Wall of Blades 4 - Wolf Fang Strike => Mountain Hammer 5 - White Raven Tactics 6 - Douse the Flames => Iron Heart Surge 7 - Death from Above 8 - Stone Bones => Emerald Razor 9 - Pouncing Charge 10 - Moment of Perfect Mind => Iron Heart Focus 11 - Crushing Vice 12 - Mountain Hammer => Moment of Alacrity 13 - Avalanche of Blades 14 - Emerald Razor => Quicksilver Motion 15 - Raging Mongoose 16 - Death from Above => Irresistible Mountain Strike 17 - Time Stands Still 18 - Moment of Alacrity => Mountain Tombstone Strike 19 - Adamantine Bones 20 - Irresistible Mountain Strike => Iron Heart Endurance
Stances: 1 - Punishing Stance 4 - Blood in the Water 10 - Hearing the Air 16 - Supreme Blade Parry
Common Spells: Cantrip - Arcane Mark. 1st - Instant Diversion[UNKNOWN=sup]: SpC
, Fist of Stone[UNKNOWN=sup]: SPC
, Nerveskitter[UNKNOWN=sup]: SPC
, Wings of Swift Flying[UNKNOWN=sup]: RotD
. 2nd - Sentinel's Watch[UNKNOWN=sup]: ECS
, Heart of Air[UNKNOWN=sup]: CM
, Heroics[UNKNOWN=sup]: SPC
. 3rd - Heart of Water[UNKNOWN=sup]: CM
, Fly, Primal Instinct[UNKNOWN=sup]: DrM
, Anticipate Teleportation[UNKNOWN=sup]: SpC
, Disobedience[UNKNOWN=sup]: CS
. 4th - Luminous Armor (Greater)[UNKNOWN=sup]: BoED
, Enlarge Person (Greater)[UNKNOWN=sup]: SPC
, Heart of Earth[UNKNOWN=sup]: CM
, Resistance (Greater)[UNKNOWN=sup]: SPC
. 5th - Teleport, Heart of Fire[UNKNOWN=sup]: CM
, Draconic Flight[UNKNOWN=sup]: Draconomicon
, Wall of Force, Telekinesis, Field of Resistance[UNKNOWN=sup]: PH2
, Delicate Disk[UNKNOWN=sup]: LEoF
. 6th - Resistance (Superior)[UNKNOWN=sup]: SpC
, Antimagic Field, Anticipate Teleportation (Greater)[UNKNOWN=sup]: SpC
, Contingency, True Seeing, Repulsion. 7th - Elemental Body (Air)[UNKNOWN=sup]: SpC
, Adamantine Wings[UNKNOWN=sup]: CM
, Unicorn Heart[UNKNOWN=sup]: CM
. Cunning Brilliance:
Knight's Challenge (Ex) - Fighting Challenge +4, Test of Mettle, Call to Battle, Daunting Challenge, Bond of Loyalty, Loyal Beyond Death. Special Abilities (Ex) - 4 (Ex) Rogue Special Abilities. Bonus Feats (Ex) - 11 Fighter Bonus Feats. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Sizing, Tiger Claw, Diamond Mind, Iron Heart, Keen Hardened Aurorum Great Scimitar +3 with a Wand Chamber, a Shrunken Shrieker and a Revelation Crystal (Greater). (+12, 3d6+3, 15-20/x2) Suggested equipment for level 20:
[sblock]Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (114,000 gp, above) Robe of the Vagabond (6,000 gp) Monk's Belt of Magnificence +6 (219,500 gp) Steadfast Boots (1,400 gp) Glove of Storing (10,000 gp) Collar of Umbral Metamorphosis and Natural Armor +2 (30,000 gp) Strongarm Bracers (6,000 gp) Cloak of Displacement, Minor (24,000 gp) Ring of Spell-Battle and Protection +3 (34,000 gp) Ring of Evasion and Sustenance (25,750 gp) Hat of Disguise (1,800 gp) Tome of Clear Thought +5 (137,500 gp) Manual of Bodily Health +4 (110,000 gp) Orb of Mental Renewal (3,100 gp) Rod of Bodily Restoration (3,100 gp) Portable Hole (20,000 gp) Masterwork Thieves' Tools (200 gp) Masterwork Longspoon Thieves' Tools (350 gp) Mechanus Eye (100 gp) Firmament Stone (Moon) (110 gp) Sling +1 (1,300 gp) 10 Rubber Balls (30 gp) 10 Spell Component Pouches (50 gp) 5 Trollbane Doses (450 gp) Stone of Weight (1,000 gp) Incense of Obsession (200 gp) 50 gp [/sblock]
Feats to consider asking the DM about: Keen Intellect (Oriental Adventures) Faerie Mysteries Initiate (Dragon) Warblade 20 version.

Originally posted by Dictum_Mortuum:

wow, factotum gestalt is a nightmare! Especially coupled with an intelligence based class.

Great job, but how much inspiration do you need for a single combat? Aren't they recharged per encounter? This build can easily take out multiple opponents with so many actions (and blood in the water ^^). 38 inspiration is more than enough i think for the average encounter.

Now imagine a factotum//wizard gestalt :p omg!

Thanks! As usual, I tried to make it perfectly viable at any level. It even works as a Warblade 20, I reckon.

Originally posted by tshern:

Darn simple and yet effective! Add a buttload of skills and I bet this guy can perform in social encounter, puzzles and just about anything in addition to combat.

Darn simple and yet effective! Add a buttload of skills and I bet this guy can perform in social encounter, puzzles and just about anything in addition to combat.
You're right, it can. He doesn't rely on anything except perhaps Stormguard Warrior for it's power.

It's far from simple, though... It's elegant, yes, but it took quite a few hours to arrange the maneuvers. You wouldn't believe how frustrating it was to arrange so it works, what with so many high level maneuvers from 3 schools needing their requirements met; Take any one maneuver out and it falls apart.

Originally posted by jameswilliamogle:

neat!

Yeah, I know the hell of maneuver selection and what I meant was that now when it is on paper, it looks simple. I have the same problem with picking spells, everything else is done in a matter of minutes, but spells just take forever. Moreover, you've got no prestige classes and everything is from a fairly small book selection. That's what I meant.

I hear ya, bro.

BTW, I'm still leery about Iron Heart Endurance... I'm not sure it's better than Lightning Throw, Lightning Recovery, White Raven Strike, Diamond Defense, Manticore Parry or Rapid Counter. It's to be considered...

So much to choose, so little room in the build...

Originally posted by carnivore:

wow :OMG! awesome build ..... i really dont see any weaknesses ....... i dont like the Scimitar too much ... would rather see something else... but you need it for the manuvers .... still all in all a great build....

if you wanted .... you might look into this:

Accurate(+1 bonus) Weapon enhancement(Drow of the Underdark) ...... gives +2 Competence to attack for the next attacks, if you miss

Vampiric(+2 bonus)(MIC) ...does 1d6 extra damage that heals you .... with each hit .... makes a nice Complement to Bodyfeeder

all in all ... that build kicks butt ..... good job

:D

Originally posted by archerpwr:

All told, very nice. Only thing I can think that would improve it is dropping knowledge devotion for another font or power attack. You only get 6+int skills per level and no generic bonuses to knowledge skills, so I' think you'd be better off spending those skill points elsewhere.

All told, very nice. Only thing I can think that would improve it is dropping knowledge devotion for another font or power attack. You only get 6+int skills per level and no generic bonuses to knowledge skills, so I' think you'd be better off spending those skill points elsewhere.
That had occurred to me, especially since Warblades get an Insight to damage with their Battle Cunning as well as on AOO attack and damage with Battle Mastery... And then I thought about Avalanche of Blades/Time Stands Still and how much missing on Strike of Perfect Clarity/Diamond Nightmare Blade would suck.

I'm of two minds on this issue, same as on Robilar's Gambit, but I'd like to think the extra versatility is worth the loss of Inspiration Points; See, by level 16, you won't need to pay IP to get INT to AC, with Moment of Alacrity you wouldn't need to use Cunning Surge as much, and Channel the Storm is a nice boost (especially since you can generate DR for yourself to absorb the hits using Iron/Adamantine Bones and Cunning Surge).

As for not having skill points... 1 point in each knowledge + Collector of Stories + Scary INT modifier + Take 10 + Cunning Knowledge as needed = at least +2 when you get it and more later on.

That had occurred to me, especially since Warblades get an Insight to damage with their Battle Cunning as well as on AOO attack and damage with Battle Mastery... And then I thought about Avalanche of Blades/Time Stands Still and how much missing on Strike of Perfect Clarity/Diamond Nightmare Blade would suck.

I'm of two minds on this issue, same as on Robilar's Gambit, but I'd like to think the extra versatility is worth the loss of Inspiration Points; See, by level 16, you won't need to pay IP to get INT to AC, with Moment of Alacrity you wouldn't need to use Cunning Surge as much, and Channel the Storm is a nice boost (especially since you can generate DR for yourself to absorb the hits using Iron/Adamantine Bones and Cunning Surge).

As for not having skill points... 1 point in each knowledge + Collector of Stories + Scary INT modifier + Take 10 + Cunning Knowledge as needed = at least +2 when you get it and more later on.
Yes you could have 1 rank in each knowledge. In fact, you'd be highly likely to anyway for when you just need a knowledge check. The int would only add 13 or so at twenty. Isn't the bonus insight though? Not sure if a feat is worth a typed bonus.

Except on AOOs (which this guy doesn't ever take), you don't get Insight to Attack with a Warblade. You get INT modifier as Insight to Damage when Flanking at level 7, but you never get the same for Attack.

I'm hoping it's worth it, but no harm comes to the build from taking one more Font instead, I suppose. Once it's seen gameplay, we can see whether it needs the boost to attack and pick accordingly.

Originally posted by aceon:

Nice build.

Stupid question perhaps?

Why is Avalanch of Blades any good?

So you get iteritive attacks at -4, which go away as soon as you miss. So, no power attack and you are probably looking at one extra attack more than you would normally have, provided you don't miss with an earlier attack.

How is this any better than a pouncing charge with an extra haste attack?

I am not complaining...just I am obviously missing the trick here.

thanks,

Aceon

Nice build.

Stupid question perhaps?

So you get iteritive attacks at -4, which go away as soon as you miss. So, no power attack and you are probably looking at one extra attack more than you would normally have, provided you don't miss with an earlier attack.

thanks,

Aceon
Stormguard warrior. Combat ryhthm.

Okay, upon further deliberation, I think I'll give up on Knowledge Devotion. It's only gonna get to +3 without spending any major resources, so I think Font is better. You're only getting the bonus to Attack, most of the time, anyway; A single AOO avoided with Robilar's Gambit is +4 Attack and +4 Damage which stacks, and Font basically powers your attacks anyway.

BTW, carnivore, the reason for the Great Scimitar is that it while it does slightly less damage than a Falchion on average, it can be wielded in one hand with a -4 to attack, if needed. You can use a Scimitar for much the same effect, seeing as base damage hardly matters. An 18-20 weapon is required for Blood in the Water, though.

Originally posted by crimsondeath:

And Blood in the Water with a Keen Great Scimitar.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know about that but, oh...
sad.gif
( re-reads the feat )

...those are touch attacks.:embarrass

never mind.

And Blood in the Water with a Keen Great Scimitar.
I wonder what that would be like with a Psi-warrior-> Psionic Weapon Master on the other side of the Gestalt. adding another 3.5 legal +2 to the threat range with Blood in the Water...what is that crit on a 10 or better? Or Arcane Duelist?

And re-reading Blood in the water, that should continue to stack every round throughout the encounter!
love.gif

Originally posted by Omen_of_Peace:

Personally, I think I'd go Factotum 11/Chameleon 9 or Factotum 8/Chameleon 10/X 2 but the simplicity of your build is very nice. I just find the Factotum/Chameleon synergies too tasty.

Personally, I think I'd go Factotum 11/Chameleon 9 or Factotum 8/Chameleon 10/X 2 but the simplicity of your build is very nice. I just find the Factotum/Chameleon synergies too tasty.
That cuts out one font and drops the skills by two for 9 levels. Not sure if we need the casting. Could be quite worthwhile though.

That cuts out one font and drops the skills by two for 9 levels. Not sure if we need the casting. Could be quite worthwhile though.
Of course, you could pick up a Font with your Floating Feat (and you should, really).

However, Chameleon is tough to fit in effectively...
You need to get to Factotum 11 for ignoring DR as soon as possible (which means you'll get few good abilities in due time),
Cunning Dodge is really nice (and you wouldn't get it) and the uses of Cunning Brilliance are endless: (Steely Resolve, Mettle, Smite, Discipline Focus, Improved Evasion, Knight's Challenge, Bulwark of Defense, Improved Shield Ally, Insightful Strike, Weakening Critical, AC bonus, Skirmish, Sneak Attack, Blindsense, Hide in Plain Sight, Camouflage, Elude Touch, Rage, Damage Reduction, Flurry of Blows, Fast Movement, Diamond Soul, Crippling Strike, ANY FEAT and that's if you read it to only allow Base Classes, as I do...).

In fact, you'll even be getting class features no one else does. For instance:
The Knight's Challenge would allow you, at level 20, to just NOT DIE for a minute, as well as reroll will saves and gain morale bonuses to attack. Activate it after using Cunning Dodge to make sure you don't die. This alone makes Iron Heart Endurance a good idea.
Diamond Soul would grant you SR of 10+Factotum Level.
Flurry of Blows is 4 more attacks in your Time Stands Still.
Fast Movement is +60' to speed.
Damage Reduction is DR 5/-.
Insightful Strike is INT to damage.
Crippling Strike would allow you to apply a -2 STR with every Sneak Attack (which you get using Cunning Strike).
Weakening Critical allows you to apply a -2 STR per critical hit, even on your Avalanche of Blades.
Skirmish is +5 AC and +5d6 to damage.
And you get to pick a Bonus Feat, just like the Chameleon, except you pick it as circumstance requires, because it's a Rogue Class Feature.

I'd pick Knight's Challenge, Diamond Soul and Bonus Feat most days, which amounts to:

Knight's Challenge: Fighting Challenge +4 (+4 Morale to Damage, Attack, Will) as a Swift Action, Test of Mettle (Enemies focus on you) DC 20+CHA as a Swift Action, Daunting Challenge (Enemies Shaken) DC 20+CHA as a Swift Action, Save every round against mind-affecting as a Free Action, Loyal Beyond Death at level 20 (Don't die).
Diamond Soul: Spell Resistance 29/30.
Bonus Feat: Pick a feat as needed. Font of Inspiration, Adaptive Style, Close Quarters Fighting, Defensive Sweep, Vatic Gaze, Insightful Reflexes, Staggering Strike, Giant Bane, Mage Slayer, Maximise Spell-like Ability, Martial Stance, Martial Study, Blade of Force, Clap of Thunder, Dimensional Jaunt, Animal Devotion, Chaos Devotion, Death Devotion, Destruction Devotion, Earth Devotion, Healing Devotion, Law Devotion, Plant Devotion, Protection Devotion, Sun Devotion, Travel Devotion, Water Devotion, Trickery Devotion, Font of Life, Spirit Sense and Good Karma are prime candidates.

Hey, anyone think Adaptive Style is worth a feat, here? I'm worried about needing Iron Heart Focus, Iron Heart Endurance, IHS, WRT, Wall of Blades or some other maneuver and not having it ready... I'm thinking at level 3, since you simply cannot take Font a 5th time at level 3 as a Human/Azurin/Stongheart Halfling - you just don't have the Intelligence unless your race grants it; It's either that or a +2 INT race.
I think I prefer the feat.

Thanks to Factotum, you can even act while doing that once you're at level 11.

Hump de bump... :p
Update: Added Spells & Cunning Brilliance.

Bumpity?

Originally posted by JanusJones:

Awesomeness. I have no real suggestions. You have taken a solid, powerful pairing of classes with no glaring deficiencies and fine-tuned that pairing to make it phenomenal. Powerful and well-designed! Kudos!
clap.gif

Originally posted by true_shinken:

Hey, anyone think Adaptive Style is worth a feat, here? I'm worried about needing Iron Heart Focus, Iron Heart Endurance, IHS, WRT, Wall of Blades or some other maneuver and not having it ready... I'm thinking at level 3, since you simply cannot take Font a 5th time at level 3 as a Human/Azurin/Stongheart Halfling - you just don't have the Intelligence unless your race grants it; It's either that or a +2 INT race.
I think I prefer the feat.

Thanks to Factotum, you can even act while doing that once you're at level 11.
I don't think adaptive stryle is worth it in this build, really. Even if you have no maneuvers, you can recover them casting a melee touch spell with arcane dilettante and spending a swift action.

I don't think adaptive stryle is worth it in this build, really. Even if you have no maneuvers, you can recover them casting a melee touch spell with arcane dilettante and spending a swift action.
That's hardly the point. The point is to ADAPT, seeing as you have 7 readied maneuvers, but 6 more known. Say you're injured or facing someone with Spring Attack and thus need Iron Heart Endurance / Wall of Blades / Pouncing Charge? Or maybe your weapon got sundered, so you pick up Strike of Perfect Clarity and use an improvised weapon...

With Adaptive Style, you can even make a Strike and then use Adaptive Style to recover everything.

Besides, you must take something other than Font at level 3, so it's either that or Power Attack, probably.

That's hardly the point. The point is to ADAPT, seeing as you have 7 readied maneuvers, but 6 more known. Say you're injured or facing someone with Spring Attack and thus need Iron Heart Endurance / Wall of Blades / Pouncing Charge? Or maybe your weapon got sundered, so you pick up Strike of Perfect Clarity and use an improvised weapon...

With Adaptive Style, you can even make a Strike and then use Adaptive Style to recover everything.

Besides, you must take something other than Font at level 3, so it's either that or Power Attack, probably.
Power attack is mandatory. Adaptive style is nice.

Power attack is mandatory. Adaptive style is nice.
I guess it depends on your play style. Me, I'm highly organized, yet unpredictable by choice to put foes on guard, usually. I like setting the terms, not reacting to them, which means I like assured results.

Power Attack lowers your to-hit chances, and I find that I never use it, except when I'm making a Touch Attack, and even then for a low amount.
Adaptive Style, on the other hand, would allow you to do what I like doing: Adapting and keeping the DM on his toes. It also lets you be Loyal Beyond Death and not die, since you can get Iron Heart Endurance and spam it, no matter what.

Care to suggest another feat, though? Perhaps Robilar's Gambit should be tossed out for more Font (doubt it, since Channel The Storm is reliable, but still, it costs you 9 IP...)?

I guess it depends on your play style. Me, I'm highly organized, yet unpredictable by choice to put foes on guard, usually. I like setting the terms, not reacting to them, which means I like assured results.

Power Attack lowers your to-hit chances, and I find that I never use it, except when I'm making a Touch Attack, and even then for a low amount.
Adaptive Style, on the other hand, would allow you to do what I like doing: Adapting and keeping the DM on his toes. It also lets you be Loyal Beyond Death and not die, since you can get Iron Heart Endurance and spam it, no matter what.

Care to suggest another feat, though? Perhaps Robilar's Gambit should be tossed out for more Font (doubt it, since Channel The Storm is reliable, but still, it costs you 9 IP...)?
Melee characters tend to rely on power attack for damage output. Adaptive style would be good later on though. Robilar's Gambit would be nice with that stormguard warrior.

Melee characters tend to rely on power attack for damage output. Adaptive style would be good later on though. Robilar's Gambit would be nice with that stormguard warrior.
Meh. Without Heedless Charge, I just don't use it. I prefer reliability and getting my damage elsewhere.

Old Set
[sblock]
Maneuvers:
1 - Moment of Perfect Mind, Wolf Fang Strike, Stone Bones
2 - Douse the Flames
3 - Wall of Blades
4 - Wolf Fang Strike => Mountain Hammer
5 - Iron Heart Surge
6 - Stone Bones => White Raven Tactics
7 - Death from Above
8 - Douse the Flames => Emerald Razor
9 - Pouncing Charge
10 - Death from Above => Mountain Avalanche
11 - Iron Bones
12 - Mountain Hammer => Moment of Alacrity
13 - Avalanche of Blades
14 - Moment of Perfect Mind => Iron Heart Focus
15 - Diamond Nightmare Blade
16 - Emerald Razor => Adamantine Bones
17 - Time Stands Still
18 - Iron Bones => Quicksilver Motion
19 - Strike of Perfect Clarity
20 - Mountain Avalanche => Iron Heart Endurance

Stances:
1 - Blood in the Water
4 - Punishing Stance
10 - Roots of the Mountain

16 - Stance of Alacrity
[/sblock]

1 - Moment of Perfect Mind, Wolf Fang Strike,
Stone Bones
2 - Douse the Flames
3 - Wall of Blades
4 - Wolf Fang Strike => Mountain Hammer
5 - White Raven Tactics
6 - Douse the Flames => Iron Heart Surge
7 - Death from Above
8 - Stone Bones => Emerald Razor
9 - Pouncing Charge
10 - Mountain Hammer => Iron Heart Focus
11 - Crushing Vice
12 - Moment of Perfect Mind => Moment of Alacrity
13 - Avalanche of Blades
14 - Emerald Razor => Quicksilver Motion
15 - Raging Mongoose
16 - Death from Above => Irresistible Mountain Strike
17 - Time Stands Still
18 - Moment of Alacrity => Mountain Tombstone Strike
19 - Adamantine Bones
20 - Irresistible Mountain Strike => Iron Heart Endurance

1 - Blood in the Water
4 - Punishing Stance
10 - Hearing the Air
16 - Wolf Pack Tactics?

16th:
Wolf Pack Tactics - 5' step per hit! (Full Attack and Flank all at once)
Supreme Blade Parry - DR 5/- ! (DR 5 isn't much, but it helps)
Dancing Blade Form - +5' Reach during your turn! (Crushing Vice + Reach + This = Defenseless target)
Stance of Alacrity - Counter 1/round for free! (More Swift Actions!)

Originally posted by connell_dup:

This is a really fantastic gestalt build, CantripN. Nice job!

Thanks! :D

Originally posted by netarious:

How are you qualifying for 4 feats at 1st level? Or are you getting those 4 x Font of Inspiration by some other method?

1st, Human, Flaw, Flaw. I'm assuming anyone who allows Gestalt would allow Flaws.

Originally posted by sinfire_titan:

Nice build.

Stupid question perhaps?

thanks,

Aceon
Factotums can prepare Wraithstrike 1/day. This alone makes the maneuver worth it. Then Stormguard Warrior comes into effect when you don't have it.

Originally posted by absinken:

Has this build seen any actual playtime from the ground up? I'm thinking I might swipe it for a gestalt game if I come to it.

Has this build seen any actual playtime from the ground up? I'm thinking I might swipe it for a gestalt game if I come to it.
I've used a varient of it. Same manuever and similar feat progression. Uses egoist rather than factotum. It's run fine in two encounters at level 3.

Remove ads