Player's Guide to Wizards, Bards and Sorcerers Update: Prestige Classes

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
This just posted from the S&SS board, courtesy of Jospeh Carriker. Enjoy!

SSS_Druid - 04/08/2003

Well, I just sent the developed manuscript for this book off to Production, and I figured I might post a list of the prestige classes available:

Adept of Flame: A fire-wielding arcanist infused with the power of the defeated titan Thulkas. (Appeared in the Quarterly.)

Angel-blooded: A sorcerer that learns to cultivate the celestial blood of his heritage, awakening angelic powers within himself.

Blessed of Mesos: Uber-sorcerers that wield the power that is the legacy of the Sire of Sorcery, including attracting an arcane devourer as a cohort.

Demonologist: Not a servant of fiends, but a master of them. The demonologist is an arcanist who masters the arts of summoning and binding fiends to do his will.

High Chorister: The highest ranks of the Chorus of the Ages, masters of song and memory who eventually come to hold the Memory of Denev.

Japhinian Dynast: The masters of a pirating mafia-esque criminal organization, Japhinian Dynasts bear the legacy of the sorcerers and orc-blooded who were cast out during the Ledean Empire. Now, these half-orc sorcerer pirates draw on the power and fury of the Blood Sea.

Keeper of Epics: A master of a myriad of bardic epics, including the magics that come along with knowledge of such.

Master Cabalist: Those who delve into the occult properties of the True Names of the gods, learning to draw upon the power of the gods to some small degree.

Moonwitch: Shapeshifting witches of madness, nightmares and the moon.

Rage-bringer: A tribal bard who uses his bardic music to inspire rage rather than heroism in his allies.

Shelzari Eroticist: An exotic dancer from the City of Sin. (You've seen her on the forums.)

Slaver of the Dead: A Chardunite necromancer, capable of creating an army of undead over which he is the absolute tyrant.

Voice of Sumara: Strange sorcerers who constantly hear the whispers of the dead of old Sumara, and gain strange knowledge thereby.

There we have it! I know I'm looking forward to this book.

Regards,
Joseph Carriker

Dunno about you folks, but if I'm a sorcerer, Blessed of Mesos sounds like the way to go. :)

Last edited:

Ruined

Explorer
Ooh, I'm sure the Moonwitch and the Slaver of the Dead will get some mileage in my campaign. Thanks for the scoop, Nightfall!

Starman

Adventurer
I don't know. They all sound broken to me.

Nerf 'em all! Nerf them I say!

*cough*

*Goes looking for medication*

Starman

EarthsShadow

First Post
I might pick that up to convert all the cool goodies over to my HERO game that I plan on running sometime this year. When does it come out?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Both the Player's Guide to Wizards, Bards and Sorcerers and Player's Guide to Fighters and Barbarians come out in July. August: Player's Guide to Clerics and Druids and Player's Guide to Rangers and Rogues. Sept is the last one, Paladins and Monks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases