Show off your Halloween costume!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I hope everybody had a great Halloween. If you had a costume, let us all see it! Here's mine:

372bcb68ba6f6366ac2e771b54439f45.jpg

Janx

Hero
Looks good, but how did you earn that medal when the mystery of the missing Tardis Cookie Jar Lid remains unsolved?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I'm jealous of those who manage to put together a good costume for Halloween. I haven't been able to for decades- the last ones I came up with were a Ninja and Oberon, King of the Elves, both while I was in college...in the late 1980s These days, I'll usually only be able to don one of my kooky caps.

Ryujin

Legend
Well it looks like not many are willing to post a costume. Here goes....

"'I am not the Dread Pirate Roberts. My name is Ryan. Clearly, from the white of my beard and the girth of my waist, it is time that I retire."

Attachments

• QB020855.jpg
    QB020855.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I once went to a party with a lady companion. She was dressed in a black suit, white turtle neck, fake Vandyke beard and Patton leather low quarters. I was dressed in, ahem, feminine attire. You won't believe how many smart aleks grabbed my posterior and gave me wolf whistles.

fba827

Adventurer
I had no costume and if I did it would not be near any sort of quality....... I envy your costume pics! ;-). Nicely done

Ryujin

Legend
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] - I'm curious about the blaster. Was it one of the prop kits that are available, a pre-made, or did you put it together yourself?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases