Where can I buy compilations of Dungeon Magazine?

Back in the 2e era, I used to have a subscription to Dungeon...and I miss it. I really miss it. Since AD&D adventures are the easiest to convert to 5e (which I'm currently running), I'd really like to get my hands on some old issues of Dungeon from that era.

Now, I'm sure I can look for individual issues on ebay or what-have-you. But that's a mess. What I'm really looking for is some sort of compilation. Whether hardcover or digital, it doesn't matter. I just need to know if there is anything out there of that sort.

delericho

Legend
Short answer: you can't.

I'm afriad WotC/TSR never did a "Dungeon Compilation", and I'm not aware of there ever even being a hint that it might be coming. The one thing you can get is the "Shackled City Adventure Path", which compiles eleven adventures from the 3e era (and adds one more) - those that form that named path.

But a compilation of the magazines themselves? No, I'm afraid not - lone issues it is.

CapnZapp

Legend
Now, I'm sure I can look for individual issues on ebay or what-have-you. But that's a mess. What I'm really looking for is some sort of compilation. Whether hardcover or digital, it doesn't matter. I just need to know if there is anything out there of that sort.
There's something out there of that sort.

Ranes

Adventurer
If you're up for buying in bulk, try running a classified ad in The Acaeum. Explain exactly what you're after (specific issues as a bundle or whole collections) and it'll be a lot less hit-and-miss than trawling eBay. At least, that was my experience.

But compilations don't exist. Alas.

Remove ads