EBERRON: THE HIDDEN PbP

Azzime rolls his eyes. "Everyone worries about the dragon. Trust me - it is no longer a threat. Something in the swamps made sure of that."

"Here is your map of Yrlag. Many find it very helpful as the docks are built randomly. Many have a hard time finding their way around."

"Ah- I like the idea. Buy the map to avoid going where others have gone before. If you do find anything noteworthy- please let me know. I buy that kind of information for use of the maps I make and update."

OOC map in Talk the Talk

Shortly a woman wearing a light covering robe (Valenar styled)with very long red hair enters. "Mistress Cannith! We have a guest here that wishes to speak with you. Replies the Magewright while patting and inspecting the workmanship of Flit.

Jaynadine d'Cannith gives the creation a quick look. "Messenger. Tell me what your creator wants but was too busy to do so him or herself."

Flit repeats itself once more.

I will be available later today. I only need a few hours to jot down some notes on the 'project'.

Scotley

Hero
Voric provides the remaining 18 coins to meet the man's asking price. "We thank you for the maps. Should you get new information please visit us at the..." he hesitates glancing at the Shifter. "Well, we'll be around. Also, do you know if there is a representative of House Deneith in town?"

AsmodeusLore

First Post
Flit bows to Lady Jaynadine, and returns to Aric. He doesn't repeat the message verbally. No need.
Aric will open up his haversack, allowing Flit to enter inside. As he does so, he does some money management.

Aric pays 10 platinum coins to the merchant and takes the 2nd map. He freely gives them to someone else in the party.
"I would prefer that one of you held onto these maps for me. Navigation in wilderness isn't my strong suit."

He takes the pearl, giving Dairken 35 golden coins in return. He makes no effort to be discrete in his actions.
He refuses Cyric's money. "Pay me when you can. No need to impoverish yourself."
He takes 15 gold coins from Tarenmelk and 15 gold coins from Voric, refusing the rest. "No need to pay more than your share."
When finished, he cinches his haversack back up, and traces his fingers over the buckle, restoring the wards woven into the design. Anyone who opened the bag other than Aric would set off a spell creating the sound of a ringing handbell.

"Now then, I've got an appointment in a few hours. I would dearly love to get some food in me before then. Can we please make a decision on where to eat?" He looks at the shifter.

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
"I don't really need to eat, but I'll go along if the rest of us want to," Chevri replied- in a human woman one might call her expression a pout, but the flash of sharp teeth ruined the effect a bit. "Anyway, we ought to go SOMEWHERE, so that we can take a look at those maps, and figure out where we might like to look first..."

OOC: The Lily Pad, was it?

AsmodeusLore

First Post
Looking at the local map, looking for all the world like a tourist, Aric tells Voric "No Deneith outpost here. Tharashk and Vadalis are well represented. Kundarak, Sivis, Jorasco, Orien, and my own Cannith all have stations in town."

OOC: Lily Pad works for me.

Sezarious

Explorer
Cyric bows to Aric gratefully "YOU, good sir are too kind. Thank you kindly for your assistance!". He turns to the female shifter and whispers to her in curiosity, "Ring of Sustenance? I have one too. They are brilliant!"

It takes ten or so minutes to walk to The Lily Pad. On the way you see many Orcs, 1/2 orcs and humans. A handful of goblins and shifters and just a few other "common" races. You are happy to purchase the town map as the docks are indeed something of a maze. On the way you walk by House Jorasco and Cannith. Cannith is strangely built as the public walkway forms a tunnel that dissects the building. The main building is to the left while there is a covered section by the water to the right.

The Lily Pad is a simple inn. It looks sound and one can see Cannith from its entrance. Very convenient.

Inside you are greeted by a human male- "Welcome to The Lily Pad. Looking for a room?"

Remove ads