Build your own character drawing

WayneLigon

Adventurer
The 2.0 beta is OK, but it still has a long, long way to go.

The two most recent updates are:

February 3, 2003: Work's still progressing, albeit slowly. I finished up the Leggings genres for the male dwarf last night, and am moving on to Masks, Mouths, Overshirts, Right-Hand items, etc. Some of those (like the Over/Undershirts) are very tedious to produce, as they have to match the leggings and body precisely for those full-body, form-fitting configurations, while others (like noses) are much easier to convert. I am just over 75% done with the male dwarf conversion, so hopefully it won't be too much longer before he's available. Once it is done, the artwork will be 50% complete (three figures will be complete with three more to go).

November 13, 2002: I realized it's been a while since my last update (well, all right, I helped get reminded by several alert readers). I'm currently working on the male dwarf figure, adapting items to fit the body. I'm about 30% of the way done. After that comes the female dwarf figure, then the two Brickish bodies. The application is probably 95% complete from a programming standpoint; the remainder of the work to be done is largely adding illustrations to the new bodies. I've taken a full-time job at PageWise.com, a local internet company, doing design work. That has drastically reduced the time I've got to put towards version 2, but work is progressing, albeit slowly. If I don't have it done by Christmas, then some decisions will have to be made about how to proceed. It's not really fair to keep people hanging on if I can't get it done in a reasonable time frame, so I might end up just releasing what I have, and open-sourcing the base code so people could do their own HeroMachine stuff. Time will tell, I suppose. In any event, I just wanted visitors to know I am still working on the project, it's just taken more of a back seat than it used to have.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases