D&D 5E The Guides have not been updated with the SCAG.

gyor

Legend
The Guides have not been updated with the SCAG. There are new builds to be had, all the guide books are out of date now.

I've been trying to be patient waiting on getting control of the ported-over threads (I did that report method a few times last month), but I'm seriously about ready to start my own threads for my guides and update.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
This is a great opportunity to be part of the community! Go to the guides and add a new post with evaluations of things from SCAG that are appropriate to that class. It will get the discussion rolling, and when the maintainer gets to it (or gets access like Galdius) or when Mistwell (who saved many of them) sees, things can be updated.

Thanks for volunteering to fill a need you see.

Snof

First Post
I am just excitingly waiting for someone more knowledgeable than me, giving their opinions on some of the new stuff in SCAG.

Jaappleton

First Post
For those unaware, Mellored, GladiusLegis, and Yunru all come over from the official WOTC boards and all wrote excellent guides. Treantmonk wrote a Wizard guide that is simply stellar, but I don't know if he joined ENWorld.

I look forward to their continued work in the community, it's always a pleasure to read from people as knowledgeable as they are.

mellored

Legend
Several people did not come over, so their guides probably won't be updated.

That said, nothing's stopping someone else from making another one.

Remove ads