D&D 5E New member looking for games

River Song

Explorer
Hello everyone,

I am new to these forums, very new as of today. :) I have been playing 5th ed since it came out and have the gaming bug; big-time!

As I am not sure how this process works, could someone point out how does one go about joining in the pbp games?

RS

Hey! Welcome! You're in the right place. Talking the Talk is where we organize games. There haven't been so many games starting of late, but I bet that changes with the holidays upon us. Another place you could go to look for a game is the Living Pathfinder forum on this site, they're reasonably active over there, with games starting somewhat regularly. You'll want the Dunnwright Inn as your starting place if you go that route.

Chin up, and have some XP to get rid of your silver bar!

River Song

Explorer
Thank you for the welcome and the link, I will certainly take a look. Maybe after the silly season there might be more luck.
If not, I might run one but I am hesitant as I have not run a game over pbp before.

Also, thanks for the XP. :)

RS

Excellent. I think another DM around here would be great. If you ran a game, particularly if it was a 5e game, I have little doubt you'd find plenty of takers.

And anyone can DM PbP. There's a first time for everyone, and this is a safe place to do it.

DMAesh

Explorer
I am actually looking for a Lost Mine of Phandelver game. AL would be preferred but is not necessary. [MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION], have you found a game, or still looking to run?

River Song

Explorer
I am actually looking for a Lost Mine of Phandelver game. AL would be preferred but is not necessary. [MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION], have you found a game, or still looking to run?

At the moment I am not looking at running a game until next year. I have submitted a character in this game.

Are you looking to run a game?

DMAesh

Explorer
I would rather play, but I may be able to be convinced to run a short one... :p I did alright back when I was running the Pathfinder Scenarios, but anything longer than that was difficult for me to run in PbP format. If I can get my hands on some of the AL modules... ^_^

DMAesh

Explorer
[MENTION=6819500]Rexlaw[/MENTION], welcome! Look about, there may be some 5e games recruiting. I am also running and playing Adventurers League modules on the Paizo messageboards. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases