D&D 5E Cyberpunk Conversion

Alyss_Silence

First Post
I was looking around for cyberpunk-based systems for a while, because it's a genre me and my group are all very big on. But I didn't really like anything I found; I think 5e has nice mechanics, and my group all know them. So I converted 5e into a cyberpunk setting. I basically just reskinned all the classes, wrote different races, and incorporated a lot of the stuff from dn20 and its splatbooks modern for equipment.

There's probably still a lot more stuff I'll add in future, but wanted to actually start running games with what I had first (I've got no energy weapons yet for example, and one of my players is already asking for them).

I've also not done conversion for the VRNet yet either, just the equipment to get into it. So I'll get that done at some point.

Everything's also been done with the setting in mind, so it might not be as generic as some people would like. I've stolen the Warp from from 40k because it can explain psionics easily. On that score, I just rejigged and renamed classes and kept all the spells as written (they're just powers rather than spells now). Mostly because I never actually used psionics back in 3.5 and can't be bothered to rewrite the entire magic system of the game.

Anyway everything's attached below, if anyone's interested. Expect typos and mistakes, this is real first draft tier because I mashed it all out in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• The Wire and the Warp.docx
    18.8 KB · Views: 6,177
  • Classes.docx
    147.1 KB · Views: 12,596
  • Cybernetics.docx
    48.6 KB · Views: 5,968
  • Feats and Skills.docx
    15.5 KB · Views: 4,302
  • Gear.docx
    155.1 KB · Views: 5,489
  • Races.docx
    17.4 KB · Views: 6,128
  • Character Sheet_boycott.docx
    22.3 KB · Views: 4,415

Kristiano Tiago

First Post
I'm working on a full 5e cyberpunk document, including archetypes, backgrounds, feats, cybernetics and netrunning. I will upload it at the downloads section soon as possible.

The M'hael

First Post
Ive played cyberpunk in savage worlds before with a good degree of success. Also check out the esper genesis 5e sci fi conversion for inspiration. It is not cyberpunk but it is a lot closer than standard 5e.

PabloM

Adventurer
Тиаго Кристиано;7369778 said:
I'm working on a full 5e cyberpunk document, including archetypes, backgrounds, feats, cybernetics and netrunning. I will upload it at the downloads section soon as possible.

Please let us know when its ready! I really love the genre and the 5e rules are solid enough to support it.

Matt Owens

First Post
Тиаго Кристиано;7369778 said:

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Remove ads