Explorer
DM: Sunshadow21
Judge:

Start Date: 11/29/2015
End Date: 2/22/16

[sblock=Character Information]Cruendithas
Starting lvl/XP: 6/16,148 xp
Encounter XP: 2068 xp; Encounter GP: 2180
time xp (86 days x 44 xp) = 3784 xp; level x time gp (86 days x 42 gp) = 3612 gp
total xp = 5852; total gp = 5792
final xp = 22000

Dunkel
Starting lvl/XP: 5/10,658
time xp (86 days x 25 xp) = 2408 xp; level x time gp (86 days x 31 gp) = 2666 gp
total xp = 4476; total gp = 4846
final xp = 15134

Qalabash
Starting lvl/XP: 4/6,134
time xp (86 days x 22 xp) = 1892 xp; time gp (86 days x 25 gp) = 2150 gp
total xp = 3960; total gp =4330
final xp = 10094

Tamarie
Starting lvl/XP: 4/7,694
time xp (86 days x 22 xp) = 1892 xp; time gp (86 days x 25 gp) = 2150 gp
total xp = 3960; total gp =4330
final xp = 11654

Wahyu
Starting lvl/XP: 6/16,148
time xp (86 days x 44 xp) = 3784 xp; level x time gp (86 days x 42 gp) = 3612 gp
total xp = 5852; total gp = 5792
final xp = 22000[/sblock]

[sblock=my DMing rules for LPF]* I will use group initiatives, rolling them myself. In order to not unduly punish those with high initiatives, I take the average of each side and add it to the dice. In combat you must post your actions within 48-72 hours of the players turn coming up. Unless stated by a character that their actions are to follow another character, they will be resolved in posted order. After that time, if there was no communication with the DM, I will NPC the MIA player and move on.

* Dice rollers can be Invisible Castle or the EnWorld on-line dice roller for the players. I will using my own methods for rolling because some rolls need to kept secret and it's just plain faster when trying to roll for a lot of npcs.

* Any absences for longer than 2-3 days should be communicated to the DM. If you do not post for a week or more without having informed the DM, he reserves the right to remove you from the adventure giving you your share of the XP and treasure earned as well as time XP and gp to the date of your last post

* If your character gets enough XP to level they may do so at the end of an encounter. This grants the extra hp, but does not heal damage, and grants any additional spell slots, but not spells prepared. A caster capable of spontaneously casting could use these slots normally, a cleric could only use them for cure or inflict spells, a druid for summon nature's ally, etc. Prepared casters may prepare spells in these slots as if they had left the slots blank for the day, if the adventure allows them time to do so. They can go through the appropriate spell preparation as if they had already rested if applicable.

* All characters need an appropriate character picture. Also a mini-stat spoiler block that includes a link to your character sheet would be much appreciated in every IC post during a fight.

*If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I can't answer any concerns I don't know about.[/sblock]

Example Mini-stats block:
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Ariel Esimae
Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & javelin

Fire Bolt: 3/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW [/sblock]

[sblock=Encounter Information]11/29/15 Start
12/24/15 Harpies: CR 7: 3600 xp, 3900 gp/720 xp, 780 gp each
1/4/16 Climbing the Rock: CR 2: 600 xp, 800 gp/120 xp, 160 gp each
1/18/16 Darkmantles in low cave: CR 3: 800 xp, 1200 gp/160 xp, 240 gp each
2/13/16 Dragon & minions: CR 8: 5340 xp, 5000 gp/1068 xp, 1000 gp each
2/22/16 End
2068 xp, 2180 gp each total[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
You enter the backroom and find a simply dressed man in sailor type clothing sitting at the head of the table with some papers in front of him. The table is filled with food and drink, and there are several empty seats around it. As each of you enter, the man looks up and says quietly, "To ensure that everything is done correctly and I am not sending someone out that is not up to the task, I need your name, occupation, and your qualifications."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Qalabash Baram

Qalabash stops and admires the spread on the table, plucks up a fruit and pops it into his mouth. He nods and gulps down the fruit somewhat discomfited by the sailor's formality. Perhaps the man is not the seafarer that he looks to be.

"Yes, I am Qalabash Baram. I will spare you the full tale of my exploits and supply just the relevant information that you have requested. However, I am uncertain there is a word in your language to simply label my occupation as I am skilled at many things, least among them defending myself and others in combat and the casting of magics useful in a fray. I've a keen mind for stories and do not consider myself above the most menial of labors. If you require references, I, in the company of some others, recently rescued the Sea Sprite from certain destruction at the hands of sahuagin and their hag leader and I would refer you to the Captain of that ship. Or is it boat? Nautical terms do so confuse me but I have the highest hope that you will not hold that lack against me."

Qalabash looks down at the cat who has been rubbing against his leg during his whole speech. "And whilst I hope that we are not to be aboard ship, this one is a mighty fine mouser." He glances over at Tamarie. "Ah, the cat, not the half-elf, though I am certain her sorceries could be turned to that task with great efficiency."

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Qalabash Baram[/size] Human Staff Magus 4
Initiative: +1 Perception: -1

AC: 15 (11 touch; 14 flat-footed) Current: 15
HP: 38 Current: 38
CMB: +6; +8 Trip CMD: 17; 19 vs. Trip Fort: +6 Ref: +4 Will: +3

In Hand: quarterstaff
Conditions: none
Spells Prepared:
  • 2nd level (DC 15): Frigid Touch, Mirror Image
  • 1st level (DC 14): Blade Lash, Grease, Long Arm, Shocking Grasp
  • Orisons: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Root
Special:
Concentration +7
Arcane Pool: 5/5 (+1 enhancement for 1 min.)

[size=+1]The Spotted Beast[/size], cat familiar
Initiative: +2 Perception: +5

AC: 16 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed) Current: 16
HP: 19 Current: 19
CMB: +? CMD: ? Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +5

In Hand: n/a
Conditions: none
[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Cruendithas enters the room and eagerly looks over the papers in front of the old man. He reaches for them and then stops and asks "May I?"As he examines the papers he gives some information about himself. "I was raised on adventure. My parents you see are explorers and seekers of secrets. I myself enjoy a good treasure hunt. Most recently along with a group of adventurers have been tracking down the source of some most magical evil creatures. Now a pirate story seems quite fun. The story of Graybeard is quite known, what would you have of us? Is there a clue to his treasure?"

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Your enthuasiam is refreshing, but perhaps it would be better to wait for everyone to arrive before going into details. In the meantime, help yourself to some food; Grog runs a fine tavern, and I would hate to see the efforts of his staff go to waste because of undue haste. You will be going aboard ship, but most of the excitement should occur on solid land. Which is how I personally prefer it; I don't mind the seafaring experience, but rolling decks and fighting are a pain in tight quarters."

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Uttering a quiet chuckle from behind Qalabash at the mousing reference, the previously mentioned half-elven woman steps into plain view. Lacking both the height and slight build of an elf, she seems to make up for it in ear length, although each is adorned with tufts of fur springing from the inside. When she speaks, her voice carries a melodic, soothing feel with a mixed, difficult to place, accent. "I am Tamarie," she begins, taking a moment to collect her thoughts in her head. "Or, formally, Tamarie Lyssa Genaux, of the Northern Isle, if you prefer. I weave song and spell, and can thus create a handful of traditional magical effects, although with my own twist. I've completed a small number of previous jobs, including the previously mentioned slaying of a sea hag and a clearing of kobolds out of an abandoned fortress."

With that, the songweaver pauses, then adds, belatedly, "And I can ace a mouse at a range of 50 yards, in case it matters." Tamarie smiles, and gives Qalabash a faux punch to the shoulder, putting no force behind the impact.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Dunkel walks in behind some of the rest and gives the man a steady stare as he lights some tobacco, "Hmph. The clan name's Metzgerei, first name Dunkel. I've been known to take up many a job as it comes, from precious stone appraising to proselytizing. As for my qualifications, I let my bloodied axe and my unwaivering faith in Rogar the One-Eyed speak for me."

sunshadow21

Explorer
The man waits a bit, and seeing the immediate flow of people stopping, decides to proceed, "We may as well get the basics out of the way. I am Slick Sam, and I hav recently come across a number of documents regarding Old Greybeard. One of them happens to indicate a potential stash on a small rock comfortably off the beaten path. I have a friend that fishs in that area and would be willing to carry a small group of folks over to investigate while testing population levels of the fish in the area. Any questions while we wait a bit longer to see inf anyone else shows interest?"

Commander_Fallout

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry, I've been pretty busy this week, what with it being the week before finals and whatnot. I'll replace this with an actual post hopefully today.[/sblock]

Remove ads