D&D 5E Assualt on Dire Wood [OOC]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Or we can rotate?

Since there seems to be a lot of demand for scouting positions, let's say this version is for the first day and then we'll swap it out on the second, alright?

Kesem will cast Mage Armor for 8 hours when Tdadoras says they are leaving the area under the Elves control (Not the village) and enter into the dangerous zone. He will take a spot in the middle.

3SpdDragster

First Post
Unless there are any objections or activities people want to do, it looks like the majority are up for a camp in the normal woods before starting up again in the morning. So I will update the IC thread later today.

3SpdDragster

First Post
I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to handle initiative? Are there any other options as opposed to everyone rolling, I have heard of group initiative but I am not sure if that is something that would be worth using.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to handle initiative? Are there any other options as opposed to everyone rolling, I have heard of group initiative but I am not sure if that is something that would be worth using.

The other games I've played in used group initiative, and I really helped keeping a nice pace during combat.
With pbp, I think it's the best solution ortherwiize combat rounds take 3-4 days each, and players tend t lose interest.
My 2 cents...
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases