Some help locating a gamer.

Benji

First Post
So, as a first thread, this one's a little odd.

So, back when I was deciding weather to get back into D&D with 5E, began reading a blog known as Power Score. It was so good that it very quickly became a blog that I checked every day.

Any way me and some others followed it for a while and as the guy running it shared his campaigns, little bits of his life in gaming, historical gaming information that inspired me to create some really cool stuff.

Anyhow, that was until Septemeber. Then, suddenly, he stopped posting. He said he tell us how a game went and that was the last we heard. His Youtube account has gone untouched as well.

Now, this might not be my business, I'm not sure. But the dude just upped and vanished. Several people including myself have commented on the feed. We're worried something happened and care enough to wonder.

So I'm really just putting this here in case anyone knows and if they do, if he can tell us he's ok. I'm not asking for a full detailed account of why he's stopped, I don't want to pry. But 'He's okay' would be enough.

I'm posting a link to the blog. From it I can only tell:

- He ran a game at a New York store - but it eventually fell through.
- His name is Sean.
- He was playing late at night with peeps in a planescape setting, which is unique enough to be recognisable.
- He was working with someone else to make Youtube videos.
- For some reason despite the NY tales, his blog has a .uk address (this might be something I'm unaware of to do with IP addresses but I'm adding it anyhow).

That's it. Dang this is going to be nearly impossible. Anyhow the link is:

http://thecampaign20xx.blogspot.co.uk/

in case you recognise the campaign details.

Remove ads