Bardic College Ideas

arbados

Explorer
Hey All:
Does anyone know of any Bardic Colleges which exist in the Pathfinder or D & D universe that I could use to populate my game world. I have a new bard character in my game and would like to include a well detailed college for them to visit, research, train and study. I've written many cities from scratch, but have never written a bardic college of any sorts and am somewhat at a loss in what to include. I was wondering if there was anything already written? If not what would you suggest being included in a well established bardic college?

In truth I would like to include more than one making the two fierce rivals and competitors vying for the title of "supreme" institute of learning", or something along those lines! I found some information on a blood college which was quite interesting as it was run by vampires and necromancers! However, I'm not too sure my pc would be interested in joining such a college unless he was unaware of the true disposition of the bardic masters.

I appreciate any links, thoughts, suggestions and ideas to help me along!

arbados

Explorer
Thanks DMMike, I got a little from that including one of the College's names "Skyrim". I like that name and it also reminds me of the video game my son plays so one of the two Colleges will be named that! It offered some information which was helpful, but I'm still looking for much more and also need another name for one.

Toby Sharpe

First Post
Hey. I can't tell you how to create a college, but I have one idea. You can add the function of buying homework for players. By the type of what this site offers papernow. It will be like a college training simulator, where different tasks are assigned to you, and you have to solve them. For highly advanced players, you can add a homework buying feature to make their lives easier. How do you like the idea?

Remove ads