Living Forgotten Realms updated and adventure archive

MwaO

Adventurer
At some point the 4e living forgotten realms site was updated and archives almost all the lfr 4e adventures.

http://livingforgottenrealms.com

I ran a ton of lfr. Good memories. Thought 4e folks would appreciate access to all the 4e adventures and content.

I highly recommend the year 3 mods and later, too, though they got a little 'hey, let's have the exact same skill challenge with slight variations over and over again in combat' happy.

NETH year 4 in particular, though I'm a little biased...

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
I think the EPIC adventures, in particular, are excellent examples of high-level play in the 4E version of FR.

Anyway, the whole page is an awesome resource. You can find something in almost any adventure worth stealing.

thanson02

Explorer
I have been diving into these for a bit and I am loving them! My only complaint is that not all of them have been released and some of the adventures (okay, a good portion of them) were archived on the Wizards Forum, which no longer exist. Any chance they might reset them back to the website so folks can use them if they want? :erm:

Last edited:

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
I have been diving into these for a bit and I am loving them! My only complaint is that not all of them have been released and some of the adventures (okay, a good portion of them) were archived on the Wizards Forum, which no longer exist. Any chance they might reset them back to the website so folks can use them if they want? :erm:

I've got all of them so PM me any you need.

I highly recommend the year 3 mods and later, too, though they got a little 'hey, let's have the exact same skill challenge with slight variations over and over again in combat' happy.

NETH year 4 in particular, though I'm a little biased...

So, you mean all adventures from 2011 and newer?

(I stumbled across those adventures only recently and skipped through some of them. As for now WATE2-4 Stage Misdirection is my favorite!)

darjr

I crit!
If you want these consider downloading them sooner rather than later. Also consider running them with gammaworld.

D'karr

Adventurer

You can reach all the adventures, including the ones that had been archived at WotC by going here. This bypasses the front page and gives you the list of all adventures. Click each link and save the .zip file. I believe, but might be mistaken, that these are ALL the adventures ever released for LFR.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases