D&D 4E 4E WotC Tools dead?

Tussin

Villager
You can't start a new subscription, but if you had let an old one lapse, you can sneak back by signing in and checking your 'history,' then renewing a past subscription.

if i click renew now, will it give me a choice on how to get billed? i have a friend that can lend me the account, but i don't want him to get billed for this

Tony Vargas

Legend
if i click renew now, will it give me a choice on how to get billed? i have a friend that can lend me the account, but i don't want him to get billed for this
You have to go through to the checkout process but you do get a chance to change the payment information, yes.

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
Also, I can say that another person (on RPG.net) has confirmed that it is possible to set up auto-renew on a sub, even if your payment information needs to change. So that's a good thing too!

Band2

First Post
Ok, I was able to renew my subscription based on the comments in this threat. Thanks everyone. Does anyone know if the older off-line version of the adventure tools and character builder are still offered for download on the wizards site as well? I cannot seem to find them.

Does anyone know if the older off-line version of the adventure tools and character builder are still offered for download on the wizards site as well? I cannot seem to find them.

No, they were removed when the online CB and tools were created. There's no legal way you can acquire them anymore, although if you have an install image my reading of the EULA is that you can still use it. Of course, I'm just some guy...

Remove ads