X-Men: Apocalypse (trailer)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Mostly a tease directed at people who are familiar with the X-Men. Not that effective.

They are hidding his face. Maybe because of the backlash of the released pics that were horrible.

[video=youtube;COvnHv42T-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COvnHv42T-A[/video]

Last edited:

Janx

Hero
Based on the last movie, it's confusing where this movie lies in the time line.

actor wise, it's clearly before Patrick Stewart era, though they hint at hair loss at the end.

I saw Angel with metal wings
Storm
Cyclops pre-visor
Jubilee
beast

I would assume this happens after the sentinel incident at the whitehouse (where wolvie time travelled back to).

and likely before the events of the very first X-Men movie, given Cyclop's greenhorn remark.

I did not see wolverine...

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Based on the last movie, it's confusing where this movie lies in the time line.

actor wise, it's clearly before Patrick Stewart era, though they hint at hair loss at the end.

I saw Angel with metal wings
Storm
Cyclops pre-visor
Jubilee
beast

theres also nightcrawler, mystique and Havok (?), and it looks like the girl having the nightmare at the start is the new Jean Grey

also Storm still has a mohawk and might even be back in her Cairo origin story days

and Apocalypse is way small

Last edited:

Janx

Hero
theres also nightcrawler, mystique and Havok (?), and it looks like the girl having the nightmare at the start is the new Jean Grey

also Storm still has a mohawk and might even be back in her Cairo origin story days

and Apocalypse is way small

in one of the last shots of that trailer, they show him holding somebody down with a hand in giant size mode. So not sure how you figure small for a guy who can resize himself

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
in one of the last shots of that trailer, they show him holding somebody down with a hand in giant size mode. So not sure how you figure small for a guy who can resize himself

edit apocalypse-cosplay-vs-movie-146212.jpg
this image shows a cos-player vs the movie design. The Cos-player has retained the bulk of the character whereas the movie version looks no bigger than Magneto,
and resizing his height doesn't help with his build

With all of the end of the world stuff we've had in movies in the last few years, it's about time we had a little Apocalypse.

I can accept that, they also need to include Larry

Last edited:

Apocalypse is one of my favorite villians but he had a massive power shift from when he started in X-factor #5-6 and what he is now. I prefer the original "Control over every molecule of his body" power set than the "psychic vampire" in battle armor.

Looks like they are aiming with the psychic version with the "control over everyone" line.

No Psylocke.....

sigh.... Jubilee is in there.

I hope this movie isn't the same as the last where the plot requires a bit of knowledge of the comicbooks.

Remove ads