Previously in Adventure League...

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I have a suggestion I would like to see. Would it be possible to have a previous seasons plot summary available? I keep hearing about the destruction of Phlan (Season 1, before I was playing AL) and of Mulmaster (occurred at GenCon, which, of course, I can't attend). It would be nice if there was a document similar to "The State of Mulmaster" that we received at the beginning of this season that describes what happened in the last storyline. It could be on the website, and also, perhaps, appended to the seasonal ALPG.

kalani

First Post
Some of the critical events are posted on the DndAL website (such as the major damage dealt to Mulmaster in the Season 2 Epic and covered in the article: Indeed, Mulmaster is Undone ). Other critical events determine what happens in later adventures.

I don't think you will ever get a recap of the key events of each season until such times as they retire that material. As characters can still participate in season 1 - 3 adventures, the admins have asked for spoilers to not be posted, and a recap is the very definition of such.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Not looking for spoilers, no. But some things are pretty much already "spoiled" (Phlan, Mulmaster). I know Pathfinder Society has a one page summary of previous seasons that lays out the main theme/plotline of each season that I don't recall had much in the way of spoilers, and those advetures don't retire.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases