Pathfinder 1E [LPF] The Haven

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Thanks, Aura. I meant to post again, but was a little busy this week catching up on other games.
I was sorely tempted to have a cameo with Melisande... maybe I will have the conversation in the DWI. ;)

Aura

Explorer
PM-
Ya, I knew it technically tread onto the realm of those who were part of the church, but I didn't want to speak for anyone. It's why even the description of church elders is gender-free. But sure, we can do exposition in the DWI, I think that would be very appropriate.

sunshadow21

Explorer
On his way out, Thuvian will grab a basic dagger to remind him of this adventure, and if no one else wants it, he will take the cloak of resistance +1 as well.

Thank you for running the game; it was a fun game.

Aura

Explorer
Hokay, everything is calculated up and ready for checkout. As promised, your encounter difficulty was scaled to what your level would have been had I not arrested leveling for the entire adventure. See page 1 for your rewards.
[MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION]
Could you check out and bless the calculations, please?

End notes:
1. Samad will have to decide how to much artifact bow he wishes to buy. The full power bow is listed with the loot on the awards on page 1.
2. A bit of distinction: the bad guys were Nosferatu and didn't disintegrate to dust like Jeremiah did. He wasn't actually one of them--he was a Revenant.
3. The Haven was physically envisioned as being a vault from the Fallout series, including the signature Atrium.
4. There is going to be some updating the wiki for this one. Your characters are putting their mark on the world, which for higher level adventurers seems reasonable.

I hope everyone had fun.

Aura

Explorer
I'm not sure I understand the question, Commander_Fallout, but let me price it out for you:

Darkwood Composite Longbow (masterwork) = 430gp
Adaptive Strength = +1000gp
Enchancement Costs =
+1 = +2000gp
+2 = +8000gp (+6000gp over +1)
+3 = +18000gp (+16000gp over +1)
+4 = +32000gp (+30000gp over +1)
Each of the effects are a +1 equivalent, so with +2 and both effects, the bow would cost out at +4

So, the cost of the bow is:
Darkwood Composite Longblow +1, Adaptive = 3430gp

Then just pay the costs for amount over the base +1 enchantment noted above (6000gp for +2, etc) and ratchet it up to whatever level you wish to buy. At full power, as stated, it would be:

Darkwood Composite Longbow +2, Ghost Touch, Fiery, Adaptive = 33430gp

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases