Pathfinder 1E [LPF] The Haven

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruk listens to their employer as he gives his reasons for their mission and understands the desire to avoid the disasters of the past. Growing up on the outskirts of the Orc tribe he witnessed the stupidity of repeating self destructive behaviors over and over. As he thinks on this his mind drifts nack to his days just trying to survive minute to minute and how the absolute violence at all times and all places drove him from to seek a new life away from such a path. "Aye, I agree" He says seemingly from a trance as he is lost in thought.

Aura

Explorer
Darvin Hurella 200.jpg
. . . Darvin Hurella . . .

"Alright, is it settled then? Meet back here, say an hour or two before noon, tomorrow. That should give everyone ample time to get things together, buy last minute supplies..." Darvin pauses a moment, stroking his beard, then adds, "get out of bed. All the essential stuff. Then we'll head out there, find the entrance, and you can start the clearing. You get rich, I get documents. Very simple, no?"

With that, he walks to the door of the meeting room, and flags down some unseen employee of the Inn and makes note of the empty condition of his tankard before returning to his chair with something adequately filled. "To success!" he exclaims, holding his drink forward in a toast, some of it slopping out and onto the table.

[sblock=Preparations]Feel free to continue the scene if you need further information from Darvin. As for the overnight, if you have any specific activities which entail more than getting your gear thrown into your packs, let me know. :p[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian_zpsllhr2jxm.jpg

Thuvian leaves the inn thoughtfully after securing a room for the night, as Thad bombards him with questions of where they are going, what they are going to find, and whatever else pops into the snake's mind as they travel through the city to the shopping district. Thad goes silent as he enters the Mystic Pearl for the first time and sees the rows upon rows of exotic merchandise arrayed in front of him. Thuvian chuckles quietly at his familiar's reaction, going straight for the scrolls section to see if they have a spell that should prove itself useful in an underground environment. Spotting a potion of the same spell on his way to the checkout counter, he picks that up as well. Thad has by this time recovered from his initial awe, and it takes a minute of calming him before Thuvian can step up to the counter and pay for his wares. Returning to the inn, and retires early so that he can wake up early the next morning and transcribe his new scroll into his spellbook after his normal morning activities. Once that is done, he joins the others, ready to see if this time around he might have better luck finding an answer to his nightmares than he did the last time he left this place in the name of adventure.

[sblock=shopping]Scroll of Spider Climb: 1D100 = [32] = 32

Buying
Potion of Spider Climb 300 gp
Scroll of Spider Climb 150 gp[/sblock]

OOC: I'm assuming there is just enough time to scribe the spell into the spellbook in the morning as it will only take two hours to do so. If not, let me know, and I will adjust the character sheet accordingly.

[sblock=minstats]Thuvian Darklight
AC: 15 (Touch 13, Flatfooted 12)
HP: 37/37 Initiative: +3
Perception : +6 Sense Motive: +1
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +6
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Place:

Magic:
CL 7; +11 Concentration (+15 Casting Defensively); SR +7
Extended Illusion (3 rounds beyond concentration)
1st level Sapphire of Power - unused
+4 to Spellcraft DC to identify spells cast by Thuvian

Darkness 1/1; CL 7

Cantrips - Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand
1st - Mage Armor, Mount, Protection from Evil (2), Vanish, Ventriloquism
2nd - Acid Arrow, Create Pit, Mirror Image, Summon Monster II
3rd - Fly, Major Image (2), Summon Monster III
4th - Shadow Conjuration (2), Stone Shape[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia4_zpsd6ee1686.jpg
Farziel_zpsaihyrbov.jpg

Pirvinia toasted success. "Indeed, let this venture be worth while."

She was ready to head out once she gathered up her belongings. She did not need to shop or gather more gear. "I shall be ready. Will everyone be riding a horse?"

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+9, Perception: +10 (12 with Far'ziel)
AC: 17 (21 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 14, Flat-footed 14)-> 21 with Mage Armor
HP:
56 Current: 56
CMD: 16, Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +9
Conditions in Effect: Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand: None
Spells Remaining: 1st Level: 8/8, 2nd Level: 8/8, 3rd Level 8/8, 4th Level 5/5

Far'ziel
Initiative:
+6 Senses: darkvision; Perception: +12
AC: 26 (Touch 15, flat-footed 22) -> 30 with Mage Armor
HP:
28 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +6
Conditions in effect: Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor, Immune Fire, Vulnerable to Cold, DR5/Magic
SLAs: 1x/Hour--Scorching Ray [Att: +7, dmg: 4d6],
1/day--heat metal (DC 14), summon (level 2, 1 fire mephit 25%)
Weapon in Hand: 2 Claws [Att: +6, dmg: 1d3+1]
Special Attack: Breath Weapon (15-ft cone, 1d8 fire, DC13 half, every 4 rounds)

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC: 13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP: 15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect: War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand: 2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg
"I am ready. I will be here tomorrow morning. I have a horse for travel."
Tsaaruk goes to his home to rest for the night before gathering with the others to get this quest going.

[sblock]
The big guy just needs to grab his gear and go.

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Darvin Hurella 200.jpg
. . . Darvin Hurella . . .

Words slurring a little more than before, Darvin interjects, "Yes, horses would be great... don't wanna walk!"

[sblock=Anything else?]Unless there is anything else, we'll be moving along. Haven't quite heard from everyone, yet, but I thought I'd throw a quick interjection in to solidify the horse plan. Stock prices for anyone that doesn't already have one. No need to do the stables gimmick, you're all experienced. :p[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

The big half-orc nods at the others as they make their farewells one by one. "I, too, have a 'trusty steed.' Myrtle did right by me on our last expedition, she's battle tested and steady. I'll see you all in the morning, bright and ugly." A toothy smile somehow manages to take any sting from his words.

The next morning, Jonas presents himself back at the inn, bags packed, Myrtle in tow and ready to travel.
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls/OOC]--[/sblock]

Initiative: +04
AC: 21 (14 Touch, 19 Flat-Footed)
HP: 76/76
Senses: DarkVision (60’) Perception: +15
CMB: +09 CMD: 23 (+11/25 vs. Trip)
Fort: +09 Reflex: +04 Will: +07

Special Abilities
Judgement: 02/02 Uses Remaining
Bane: 09/09 Rounds Remaining
Discern Lies: 06/06 Rounds Remaining

Prayers
Orisons: At-Will
Level 01: 05/05 Remaining
Level 02: 04/04 Remaining
Jonas_zpsmzh4paui.jpg
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia4_zpsd6ee1686.jpg
Farziel_zpsaihyrbov.jpg

Pirvinia nodded as everyone already had mounts and the consensus was to simply meet again on the morrow. She turned to her familiar and said, “I suppose that will be the plan for the start. It generally works like this.”

Far’ziel was not especially impressed, perhaps she recognized it for what it was or maybe she had expected something grander. “Oh… more fiery drink then?”

The sorceress nodded and bid farewell to the others that were going to leave the tavern. She returned to the common room to hang around a bit more before it would be time to head to the apartment and get ready for the morrow’s venture.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+9, Perception: +10 (12 with Far'ziel)
AC: 17 (21 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 14, Flat-footed 14)-> 21 with Mage Armor
HP:
56 Current: 56
CMD: 16, Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +9
Conditions in Effect: Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand: None
Spells Remaining: 1st Level: 8/8, 2nd Level: 8/8, 3rd Level 8/8, 4th Level 5/5

Far'ziel
Initiative:
+6 Senses: darkvision; Perception: +12
AC: 26 (Touch 15, flat-footed 22) -> 30 with Mage Armor
HP:
28 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +6
Conditions in effect: Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor, Immune Fire, Vulnerable to Cold, DR5/Magic
SLAs: 1x/Hour--Scorching Ray [Att: +7, dmg: 4d6],
1/day--heat metal (DC 14), summon (level 2, 1 fire mephit 25%)
Weapon in Hand: 2 Claws [Att: +6, dmg: 1d3+1]
Special Attack: Breath Weapon (15-ft cone, 1d8 fire, DC13 half, every 4 rounds)

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC: 13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP: 15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect: War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand: 2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases