[OOC] Horror High - Freshman Year

Herobizkit

Adventurer
You can always have a learner's permit when you turn 16. :3

And if you're going Rural, you've likely already been allowed to drive tractors, 4x4's, dirt bikes, 4-wheelers and whatever else backwoods cumptree folk like.

pathfinderq1

First Post
For that matter, you could have been held back a year and BE 16, with some form of license or permit. Being held back might indicate academic or other trouble, or even something as simple as switching schools at the wrong time and getting into an administrative pit.

Just a thought...

Macv12

First Post
I'd forgotten about that...that could really work for me. Being held back (due to absences, gang stuff) made her realize that her condition really threatens her future, and she has to shape up to keep it from ruling her life. Good reason to want a tutor.

As for driving, I was thinking more that she learned to drive off into the countryside before she has one of her "episodes," so she can drive herself back once it's over and she finds her way to where she left her stuff. Repairing stuff, especially bikes, is a way to stay self-sufficient and one day make a living with a skill that doesn't depend on school work.

(I only now figured out what "cumptree" meant. Ugh.)

Macv12

First Post
For now. Well done, everyone, on another successfully waged campaign, but the forces of Christmas will surely return in mere months. This war isn't over yet.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Yaaaasss.

Please get at least some initial stats put together by Jan 2nd, everyone. I'd like to get the IC thread started in the first or second week of January.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Yaaaasss.

Please get at least some initial stats put together by Jan 2nd, everyone. I'd like to get the IC thread started in the first or second week of January.

That's right, you bunch of slackers- get on with it! Oh, wait, never mind- that's me...

;)
I'm currently doing some research- I ought to have something up tomorrow (-ish).

And by research, I mean the Buffy/Twilight mash-up (So very good) and possibly my favorite BtVS bits (especially the 'activation' of the potential slayers from the finale), if Netflix will cooperate.

Macv12

First Post
Netflix. If only.

I think I've actually chosen everything I need to for first level, except for rolling my wealth and grabbing gear. How should we handle that?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Ah, yes. Wealth. Since most of you are high school kids, please take the minimum possible roll. For those characters who are not high school kids, take the average roll. Don't forget to add in bonuses from background. And check with me before making Wealth checks for expensive items.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Anyone else interested?

Registration for classes is still open.

Come support Belmont High!

(We promise, no elder gods at the prom- this year! Don't make us feed the swim team to Deep Ones- again!)

Remove ads