Star Wars Spoilers Thread [Spoilers]

So here's my review: 100% a Star Wars film which belongs with the original trilogy. It's a transitional film, but it does it well. The new generation is really good. I think the major death was kinda signposted a bit. You knew it was coming long before it happened. I felt worse for Chewie, but he, Rey, and BB8 make a great team. Is this the first Star Wars film where nobody gets their...

So here's my review: 100% a Star Wars film which belongs with the original trilogy.

It's a transitional film, but it does it well. The new generation is really good.

I think the major death was kinda signposted a bit. You knew it was coming long before it happened. I felt worse for Chewie, but he, Rey, and BB8 make a great team.

Is this the first Star Wars film where nobody gets their hand cut off?

Luke lives in Ireland, eh?

Question: WHY was there a map to Luke, and why was it split into two? I feel like I missed something. For that matter, why a map and not just some coordinates? Seems like a random puzzle set up for the sake of it.
ebdc7e9da0a98a020498d701b47512ef.jpg

Water Bob

Adventurer
I often put on TFA when I'm doing other things, and just let it play in the background. I did that today as I got ready for work this morning.

I noticed General Hux's speech before the weapon was fired that took out the New Republic government system, and I may have caught something I didn't quite understand before.

Is the New Republic gone now? The weapon took out one star system--the system that was serving currently as the government of the Republic (I've read that the main governmental system rotates every so often to different member worlds, not staying in one place as did Coruscant in the Empire and Old Republic).

So, when Episode VIII starts, will it be in a galaxy of independent worlds and the New Order? No Republic?

cmad1977

Hero
I often put on TFA when I'm doing other things, and just let it play in the background. I did that today as I got ready for work this morning.

I noticed General Hux's speech before the weapon was fired that took out the New Republic government system, and I may have caught something I didn't quite understand before.

Is the New Republic gone now? The weapon took out one star system--the system that was serving currently as the government of the Republic (I've read that the main governmental system rotates every so often to different member worlds, not staying in one place as did Coruscant in the Empire and Old Republic).

So, when Episode VIII starts, will it be in a galaxy of independent worlds and the New Order? No Republic?

I kinda wondered about that some too. Seemed like some pretty populated/important worlds that went 'poof'.

I don't expect a whole lot of fallout from that in the future movies though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads