STAR WARS Fan Created Material For Games That Aren't Star Wars

In celebration of tonight's Star Wars: The Force Awakens release, I've put together a list of Star Wars themed fan RPG material. By that, I don't mean fan created content for official Star Wars games (folks make that all the year round!) but rather Star Wars inspired stuff that people have created for other games. Know of any more? Put a link in the comments! And don't forget that EN World has an entire forum devoted to Star Wars tabletop gaming in all its many varieties, both official and fan-created!

In celebration of tonight's Star Wars: The Force Awakens release, I've put together a list of Star Wars themed fan RPG material. By that, I don't mean fan created content for official Star Wars games (folks make that all the year round!) but rather Star Wars inspired stuff that people have created for other games. Know of any more? Put a link in the comments! And don't forget that EN World has an entire forum devoted to Star Wars tabletop gaming in all its many varieties, both official and fan-created!

star-wars-7-force-awakens-r2d2-bb8-600x600.jpg

The current official Star Wars roleplaying game is, of course, Fantasy Flight Games' Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, and Force and Destiny series of games. Popular past Star Wars RPGs include WotC's 2007 Star Wars Saga edition, and the West End Games d6 version from the 1980s-1990s.

Know of any more recent fan created stuff for games which aren't Star Wars? Let me know in the comments and I'll add them!

aramis erak

Legend
There was an article in White Dwarf #11 that gives (Classic) Traveller stats for SW Blasters.

Oh, and there was a fan conversion of Edge to do Firefly. All it involved was new ships and weapons. I've not seen it recently; it was during the Edge Beta.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads