What do you want Santa to bring you (2015)?

ccs

41st lv DM
So what do people hope Santa brings this year?

I'm hoping for;
*The Galeforce9 Demogorgon miniature,
*All the stuff I need to round out my Flames of War Finnish army (WWII minis game)
*assorted movie serials from decades past.
*new carpet for the living room,
*and a real life 68/69 Corvette
*and an 8th day of the week to devote solely to gaming :)

Ryujin

Legend
A replica 1897 British infantry sword would be nice.

*EDIT* Looks like it won't be here until after Christmas, but it is on the way :) Now I really have to get off my butt and make that sword stand that I've been messing around with for more than a year.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
a winning lotto ticket

A perennial favorite, along with peace on earth.

I won't lie, I don't NEED anything, and nobody is likely to give me what I WANT. Most of it would be too pricey...and nobody asks me anymore anyway. :)

So whatever I get will be welcome.

What I'm giving: bought my mom some perfume and my dad a Retro 51 pen; various spirits; making homemade foodstuffs (hot sausage, bread puddings, pralines, or trail mix, depending on the recipient) for others on our family's gift list.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
A winning lotto ticket would get me to what I really want. Which is time. More time. There is never enough time. I can't read the books, listen to the music, build the games, make the house as awesome as I want, because there's just no *time*.

ccs

41st lv DM
A perennial favorite, along with peace on earth.

I won't lie, I don't NEED anything, and nobody is likely to give me what I WANT. Most of it would be too pricey...and nobody asks me anymore anyway. :)

So whatever I get will be welcome.

Well nobodies likely to get me my Corvette either, even though it's far more obtainable than Peace on Earth, the end of hunger/poverty, etc. But that doesn't get it removed from the list of ideas I toss out every year.:)
Some day that extra space in the garage will be properly filled....

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A winning lotto ticket would get me to what I really want. Which is time. More time. There is never enough time. I can't read the books, listen to the music, build the games, make the house as awesome as I want, because there's just no *time*.

I can think of several episodes of Twilight Zone that essentially boil down to "be careful what you wish for"...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases