WOIN Official Errata Thread

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
N.E.W. p69 Sasha Bolotnikov is listed as having the Astrogation skill, but her careers give no access to it.

Compounding this problem, the N.E.W. space travel system requires regular astrogation rolls but only three origin careers (Farmhand, Navy Brat, Service Droid) and *no* standard careers give access to it or its category (which is [vehicle]).

If I may suggest a fix: add Astrogation to the skill list for Academy, Navy Cadet Cruise, Navy Tour, Pilot, and possibly also Smuggler and Space Jockey

Look for Navigation. As noted on p21, it's interchangeable with Astrogation (though I know the phrasing isn't super-clear).

Dalamar

Adventurer
N.E.W. p. 102, Powered Armor does not define how it augments Strength and Agility. I presume by +1d6 to both dice pools, in line with the full exosuit that refers to powered armor.

N.E.W. p. 276, the quick reference table for Defense actually shows the table for attribute to dice.
I think my post might've gone unnoticed, being the last post on the page.

Randeth

Explorer
N.E.W. Science Fiction Roleplaying Game ISBN: 978-1-912007-00-4 SKU: ENP0101 Version 1.1

DESIGNING A CAREER p. 243.

The Saurian Nomad sample Career creation says "The Saurian Nomad will be a standard starting career length of 2d6+6 years." in the Length section but in the summary at the end says "Saurian Nomad [4 years]".

garydee

Explorer
In the Core O.L.D. rulebook:

On page 35 it is mentioned the Cleric can give a blessing that adds +3d6 Luck for an hour. However, on page 294 Marla the cleric it is mentioned that the ability confers +2d6 Luck for an hour.

garydee

Explorer

On page 203 the spell DRY CAMPFIRE has wrong MP cost because duration MP cost is wrong. It should be 9 (3MP area, 6 MP duration for a day). It's listed as 5 (3MP area, 2 MP duration for a day).

garydee

Explorer

Pg 139 - "Some careers, such as the sniper, are harder to pin down." There is no sniper in the O.L.D. system.

garydee

Explorer

Pg 292- The Firemage should have the Young exploit because she's only 24.

Pg 293- The Knight's shieldbearer ability should be 2, not 4. Health score and Melee defense seem to be screwed up as well.

In fact most of the characters (besides Krute) seems to be off on health(they have too much).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases