WOIN Official Errata Thread

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You're good at this, @garydee!

In fact most of the characters (besides Krute) seems to be off on health(they have too much).

They were calculated using Cinematic Mode, I believe.

Pg 293- The Knight's shieldbearer ability should be 2, not 4. Health score and Melee defense seem to be screwed up as well.
His MD is 3d6 (STR) + 2d6 (swords) = 18. Add +4 for a medium shield, and +2 for Shieldbearer, that works out to 24. Looks correct! It's just the Shieldbearer reference below which is off, as you noted.

Last edited:

garydee

Explorer

They were calculated using Cinematic Mode, I believe.

His MD is 3d6 (STR) + 2d6 (swords) = 18. Add +4 for a medium shield, and +2 for Shieldbearer, that works out to 24. Looks correct! It's just the Shieldbearer reference below which is off, as you noted.

Oops. I'm brand new to the WOIN system and it looks like I overlooked a few things. :)

Dalamar

Adventurer
Reading through OLD, I caught a reference to double-sixes for critical hit, but I forgot to note down the spot. Just posting this here for now so I don't forget to recheck.
Edit: p. 69, top of second column, last sentence of the entry for type.
Edit2: likewise the bottom of the same column.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using EN World mobile app

Last edited:

garydee

Explorer

I just noticed something. Shouldn't it be 22 since chain mail causes -2 defense?

garydee

Explorer
Pg 294- Evasion. Marla gets +5 to her Melee Defense. Should be +2. However, I'm getting a melee defense of 21 instead 0f 16. Agi is 11, evasion is 2, dodge is 4, and small size is 4.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I make it 20. AGI 3d6 + dodging 1d6 = 4d6 = 14, +2 evasion + 4 small. And ranged would then be 18 as evasion only applies to one of melee or ranged.

garydee

Explorer
Dodging gets added to Agility and not dealt with separately? I didn't know that. I still have a lot to learn it seems.

Last edited:

Remove ads