D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Alright. Good luck.

It seems I've been able to jury rig something, and it's working now. I'll update Goldenfields as long as it's working.
FYI, if I'm bot posting, Thaliss will use shocking grasp to get away from the monk, assuming it attacks again, and if he misses, he'll misty step as a bonus action.
Hopefully, I'll still be functional tomorrow.
Cheers,

SG

Jago

Explorer
Sorry for the delay: Been a combination of illness, a car accident, and crushing work. I'll get back on track as soon as I can, sorry again.

Jago

Explorer
Thanks for the support, team. I am well, yes, everyone thankfully walked away from the accident with relatively minor injuries, even though it totaled 3 vehicles.

Would someone be ever so kind as to give a brief rundown of what we're doing so I can get a post up at some point today? I saw something about a pit and we let the gnome go, yes?

We (reluctantly) let the gnome go after a failed skill check. Prollie should have had Dent wax his runty behind anyway, but couldn't bring myself to do it without probable cause. Last I looked, Maighan checked out the dead initiates and discovered they were wearing some sort of fairy/flying suit that the gnome suggested we might use to get down into the pit. Probably the damned gnome is lying and we'll all die from 10d6 falling damage. It was suggested to us that we should check out the pit and delve deeper in the temple, to the lower levels.

Good thing I like rolling up new characters. B-)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases