STAR WARS: ASHES of the OLD REPUBLIC - OOC Chat

narayan

Explorer
Please use this thread for all OOC chat related to
STAR WARS: ASHES of the OLD REPUBLIC

SCENE 1 Discussion

I realize the holidays is a rough time to start a new game. How is everyone managing?

I appreciate the good posts by the newcomer Sezarious, Shun001 and 97mg of course. (It's kind of uncanny how well he gets into a droids head?!)

I'm hoping for more from Hillsy and Hawke? If it isn't going to work out, please let me know so I can open up slots.

Otherwise, how is everyone liking Scene 1? It's a bit early for players to really know what the plot is all about... but there are hints. I've changed up my writing style a bit with NPC's to add more flavor to the game. For instance, I wanted players to have more OOC knowledge about Jeril to smooth out his introduction.

Last edited:

97mg

Explorer
Hi Narayan, I think it's going great! Haven't played any sci-fi rp for an extremely long time, and really enjoying the change of pace (and technology). No probs here with silly-season, a few short vacations out of town but always got the trusty 3G dongle on hand :)

(It's kind of uncanny how well he gets into a droids head?!)

Hehe, it's amazing what you can achieve without a social life :) It's certainly something new for me... writing for a character which has a limited sense of "self". Can't wait to see what happens in the Kill Box!

Peace,
Ivan

narayan

Explorer
Removed Hillsy7 and Tellerian Hawke from the roster

I haven't heard anything from Hillsy7 or Tellerian Hawke so I updated the Invite thread and the Start Here! thread for two open slots.

narayan

Explorer
Game is Cancelled

I've decided to cancel this game due to apparent lack of interest... It's really gonna be too much work for me to create extra NPC's to fill the gaps for absent PC's.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases