ATTENTION: ALL POLITICS AND RELIGION THREADS WILL BE PERMANENTLY CLOSED FRIDAY 8 JAN 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
I'm not an official rep for ENW, but since there was a decisions to do this (check the politics sticky thread) and no notification, thought I'd put out a PSA.

EDIT: The title of the thread originally contained a minor error, caused by my enemies, and pointed out in thread by my helpful detractors (a pox on them!). It has been corrected.

Last edited:

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
Try to do something nice, have a fat finger error, and suddenly everyone's a critic. A pox on all your houses! A pox, I say!

Try to do something nice, have a fat finger error, and suddenly everyone's a critic. A pox on all your houses! A pox, I say!

5e7bff788e2d19441b9449c85b5dddbe.jpg

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Oh no! People weren't perfect angels to each other in threads other people could have just avoided!

Travesty! Catastrophe! Ban all the things that give anyone a sad! Ban having a sad! Waaaaah!

Vaguely hyperbolic ranting aside, this decision was asinine.

Thanks for the heads up, though. I'm on here on my phone half the time, just on the mobile browser because tapatalk is...worse than useless, so I didn't see the notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases