Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Memories of the Past

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Autumn can shill for a horse for Zinnelis. Do you want to me to RP it or just magic wand it? Otherwise if it will be regular walking speed I won't get one for her at all.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]You can hand wave acquisition, if you wish. Travel isn't really a feature in this adventure even though you might be doing a bit of it. Regardless, your method of travel might be relevant once or twice so, ah, figure out what you all plan to do. ;)[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]You can hand wave acquisition, if you wish. Travel isn't really a feature in this adventure even though you might be doing a bit of it. Regardless, your method of travel might be relevant once or twice so, ah, figure out what you all plan to do. ;)[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]
Wow. Thanks Autumn! I can pay back at the end of the adventure, if you like. I'll graduate Jezebel up to whatever Autumn buys on my next post then. We can divide the rations and feed up among all the mounts then.
[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]Autumn Foxfire - Natural Mystic

As the group passed by the Grand Stables, Autumn noticed Zinnelis struggling on his ass. She offers to proffer a horse and riding kit for him.

[/section]

[sblock=Mini-Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 23/23 NL: 0
AC: 14 FF:12 T:12

Initiative: +2

CMB: 4 CMD: 16
Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +7

Acrobatics: +10
Climb: +6
K. Local: +2
K. Nature: +7 (+9 travel in wild, avoid hazards, predict weather)
K. Religion: +2
Perception: +15
Spellcraft: +5
Stealth: +3

Longsword: +5, 1d8+2, 19/x2, S
C. Longbow: +5, 1d8+2, 20/x3, P, 80 ft.
Dagger: +4, 1d4+2, 19/x2, P/S, 10 ft.
Fire Bolt: +4, 1d6+1, 20/x2, Touch 30 ft.

Firebolts Available: 7/7
Arrows Available:18/20

Point-Blank Shot: +1/+1 attack/damage within 30 ft.

Spells Prepared:
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
Level 1: Burning Hands, Entangle, Jump, Obscuring Mist
Level 2: Flaming Sphere, Produce Flame, Spiderclimb

Armed: Bow
Conditions:

Game Notes:
Received on loan Thano's Classificiation
Bought 2 horses and 2 riding kits: 182gp
[/sblock]

BlueLotus

Explorer
[section]After exchanging greetings with the others, Levanna addressed Rak'tan. "Levanna. If I may, I have never met one of your kind before," she said, a slightly nervous smile tracing across her lips as she got used to the tiefling's intimidating appearance. "A pleasure."
[sblock=Levanna Mini Stats]Levanna
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 07/07
CMB: -1 CMD: 11

Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +4
Perception: varies +3 to +8 Sense Motive: varies +2 to +4
Initiative: +6

Cantrips prepared: Prestidigitation, Light, Acid Splash
Level 1 spells prepared: Mage Armor, Color Spray

Current Weapon in Hand: Quarterstaff
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: None[/sblock]
[/section]

Trogdor1992

First Post
Turning to the woman as the greets him a smile crosses Rak'Tan's lips "But the pleasure is surely mine, Rak'Tan Veragni, at your service."

[sblock=OOC] [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] is Fire-Forged Steel an allowed material? I know it isn't really worth the cost but I really want it haha.
[/sblock]

Trogdor1992

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Okay, will I have to roll for it? Also providing I don't have to roll for the special material I will certainly have my equipment edited tonight. [/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Posting here as well to let everyone know my status:

I was working to update Aelspeth's character sheet and was going to post in the Pearl tonight but I seem to have screwed up something in the wiki's source editor. I don't see any changes I made that could be offensive to the coding but my Internet connection did stutter while saving.

I have to leave in about an hour to work until 3pm CST tomorrow (because my 8-hour day at the office wasn't enough -_-) and then I'll be hosting a F2F game from about 4pm to 8pm tomorrow. At some point after all that is settled, I'll finish my shopping. I already have written down what I'm selling and a couple of purchases to roll for availability. I just need to work out the wiki bug and post.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Trogdor, yes, you have to roll for special materials.

Merry, thanks for the info. I looked at Aelspeth's sheet and couldn't see a problem with it. Good luck at work and have a good game after![/sblock]

Remove ads