Anyone using the new mobile skin to post?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If so, what are your thoughts? Is it working well for you? Right now we have the news page, articles, What's New?, and threads all reskinned for mobile devices. Still lots more work to do, of course.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, grab a mobile phone and visit the site. You'll see it looks very different!

If I remember correctly, I posted one or two posts in the politics thread you have stickied up top. I've used it a couple of times to navigate around this area of the forums. Posting was fairly easy. I'm not a fan of the way things are laid out for navigating around the site, though.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah. Still some work to do on navigation. I want to find a clean, simple, uncluttered way to do it.

MarkB

Legend
I've tried looking at the site on my smartphone, but can't see anything different. I use the Default Mobile Style, and didn't see an option to use a new one.

I did see a different 'look' to one thread I opened, but when I navigated back to it, it was back in the normal style.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've tried looking at the site on my smartphone, but can't see anything different. I use the Default Mobile Style, and didn't see an option to use a new one.

I did see a different 'look' to one thread I opened, but when I navigated back to it, it was back in the normal style.

Ah, your selections are probably overriding the auto-detection. I think you'd need to clear your cookies to see the new mobile style.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases