Magfest

Rocky777

First Post
You can find information about at magfest. org Near DC and a really fun time.

MAGFest 2016
When
Thu, February 18, 12am – Sun, February 21, 12am
Where
201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745, USA (map)
Description
Short for "Music And Gaming Festival," MAGFest is a four day long party dedicated to the appreciation of video game music, gaming of all types, and the gaming community. The festival runs 24 hours a day, and offers consoles, arcades, tabletop, LAN, live video game cover bands, chiptunes, vendors, guest speakers, and much much more.

It's not a convention, it's a festival!

What makes MAGFest unique is that it's a non-profit event run by fans for fans. There are no corporate sponsors, no over-crowded showfloors, and no top-secret-behind-closed-doors showings. MAGFest is built from the ground up to be a party-like atmosphere with focus on community and fan creations, which creates an environment that no other expo or convention can ever recreate.
magfest. org
Added :Tue Dec 08 2015 09:31:14 GMT-0700 (MST)

NeverLucky

First Post
There will be AL at MAGFest. You can find more information on the Maryland AL Facebook group, where there's a link to a form for DM registration at MAGFest. I assume more info for players will be available in the near future. I would link you, but my account is apparently not old enough to post links atm.

Remove ads