D&D 5E Living 5e

Matthan

Explorer
My bet is that ENworld would be open to it, but it'll take a dedicated group to organize , develop, and oversee it. Living games look like a lot of work to me. Maybe you can be the initial spark to get something going.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
My bet is that ENworld would be open to it, but it'll take a dedicated group to organize , develop, and oversee it. Living games look like a lot of work to me. Maybe you can be the initial spark to get something going.
I'm certainly open to helping and giving it a try, though I am sure that there are more experienced DMs and world builders than me here.

Trogdor1992

First Post
Good question, you'd probably have to ask someone more experienced like [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] but let me warn you that it would seem Living Pathfinder is the only Living World to stay going strong.

Trogdor1992

First Post
Last I checked things looked pretty dead there, I think your biggest challenge will be getting enough people to volunteer themselves to be judges and DMs, and the initial world building.

GlassEye

Adventurer
It's a lot of work getting it started and keeping it going. You have to decide how everything is going to be managed, what iteration of the rules/sources are used, and the world setting. You need a core group of really dedicated people to make it happen.

Remove ads