D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Checking in to make sure all is well, and also to let you know I'm on vacation and my internet access will be spotty. Aug 6-12 I won't really have access at all.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
I'm back from vacation and eager to continue, assuming the rest of you are available and still interested. Over the next couple of days I plan to get Quellathe set up in DDB, which I think will streamline things for me.

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Thanks for pointing me to his post, [MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION]. I had not seen it. I'm bummed, but much more for GreenKarl's sake than for the game.

TallIan

Explorer
Thanks for pointing me to his post, [MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION]. I had not seen it. I'm bummed, but much more for GreenKarl's sake than for the game.

NP,

I know it's a crap thing to deal with. I hope he gets better. He's quite motivated by his other game so that's good for him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
Its no ones fault, its just me dealing with some low end depression that makes it REALLY hard to be motivate to do much of anything after work. I am trying to come back and I really do miss the game as I love the idea of the Slavelords and all the stuff that could come... maybe. I just need some time to work things through I guess :D
Thanks for understanding though

Scotley

Hero
No worries. Hope your energy level rebounds soon. If you decide to give it another go I'll be around. This is great group and I have enjoyed playing with you. My own life has been hectic and I have not been able to give this game all the attention it deserved, but things have slowed back down.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases