D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

BlueLotus

Explorer
Woo! Long rest accomplished. Levanna will memorize new spells when they're finished. I'll do my best to get that done tomorrow. But unfortunately I found a flat tire on my car this evening and It's too cold, rainy, and dark outside for now. I'm going to deal with it tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have time for both.

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Something I've been meaning to ask for a while....I'm a novice player, and aware I don't always find it easy to sort out a good strategy for my character. If others have suggestions for general strategies/approaches to use with Q & N, I'm open to hearing them. I'm not looking for guidance specific to an encounter (though I'm amenable to after-the-fact reflections), but rather overarching strategies. (For example: "Stay in back so you have more opportunities to use ranged attacks" or "Look for opportunities to use Naeris to do X.")

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Naeris is probably a bit fragile. Use her to defend you (attack anything attacking you) or defend Levanna. Range or melee is up to you and how you want to build/play the character. And always make sure hunter's mark is up. You can keep it up after an encounter for its duration as long as you don't lose concentration and can place it again without casting it jn a new encounter.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

BlueLotus

Explorer
Oh. and Levanna will expend Jump from her Ring of Spell Storing and put Feather Fall in its place. So her stored spells are Charm Person, Feather Fall, and Shield

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Is it something like this:

Slavelords Map 1.jpg

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes that is actually REALLY close. The room that you are resting in is on the level above the lower cave rooms and no hallway (the 'hallway' could be the stairs though).

Remove ads