D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

GreenKarl

First Post
I am not terrible good with judging RPGing/Staying in Character stuff. but I think as of right now Evendur, Levanna, Brak and Tirion all deserve an Inspiration point. A couple others are also getting close, but I like others feedback...

Forged Fury

First Post
Just to recap where we're at:

- Tirion is performing his faith's last rites to someone of unknown religious persuasion in the basement, he had spoken with a merchant earlier.
- Brak is hanging out with a few fighters, waiting to fight Braggi Bloodboar, now that he was given the OK by Grimblades.
- Levanna has a possible lead on slave trading from Brother Kost. Alegast is with her.
- Evendur and Kelvyn are watching the fighting pit after Evendur glad-handed himself around the room.
- I'm not sure what Cedric is doing.

So far, we have leads on:
- The Slave Trade
- Horses (the Iron Guard are the only people who have horses, other than (possibly) farmers outside the walls of the city).

Anything else we need to inquire about?

BlueLotus

Explorer
Perhaps a means of transportation to Port Fury once we're finished here?

Levanna is willing to meet with Brother Kost, but not alone. I don't want to volunteer Aelgast for Zeromaru, and the others are scattered around the place. So my next IC post will be pretty short.

Forged Fury

First Post
Well, in the recruitment thread, you mentioned:

As this is my first attempt at PBP here I want to start a bit slow and maybe only 4-5 players, all whom would be willing to post at least one a day during the week (a bit less during the weekend is ok).

I think the expectations are pretty clear. Just my opinion, but I just had a game die, partly due to pacing/posting frequency, so I can understand your concern.

Forged Fury

First Post
Is there a means of determining who the best fighter is? I think Battlemaster fighter has a class ability about it, but I wasn't sure if there was any other way to assess something like that. I'll throw a straight D20, let me know if Brak has any particular favorite.

[roll0]

I probably need to check to see if I have any money. I think we were given some money to buy horses. Was that split between us or is someone in charge of the government coin purse?

GreenKarl

First Post
Perhaps a means of transportation to Port Fury once we're finished here?

Levanna is willing to meet with Brother Kost, but not alone. I don't want to volunteer Aelgast for Zeromaru, and the others are scattered around the place. So my next IC post will be pretty short.

If we don't hear from them by the end of the day I will assume they are coming with you... just so we can keep the story flowing. Aelgast especially seems like he would be...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases