D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

Forged Fury

First Post
We arrived in the evening, so it's unlikely the Baron would be willing to see us until tomorrow. I guess the goal at this point is to find as safe a place as possible to spend the night and possibly attempt to develop more information on our mission and the area.

GreenKarl

First Post
We arrived in the evening, so it's unlikely the Baron would be willing to see us until tomorrow. I guess the goal at this point is to find as safe a place as possible to spend the night and possibly attempt to develop more information on our mission and the area.

True but remember Brak got all the info/history about the city... so he knows at least a bit about the "situation" here... or the implied one.

As Kelvyn is suspicious of his drink he can make a Intelligence (Investigation) roll if he wants...

Forged Fury

First Post
I mean, if I'm going to be honest, Brak is mainly looking for a fight. If it so happens that there is a fighting den where the others can gather information while Brak gets to punch, that would be great.

GreenKarl

First Post
I mean, if I'm going to be honest, Brak is mainly looking for a fight. If it so happens that there is a fighting den where the others can gather information while Brak gets to punch, that would be great.

With your Background feature you probably have already heard about a couple of different fighting pits in the area... the most popular on is called the Devil's Den and its only a block or so away...

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
I admit I feel a little bit lost right now, because so much information about Greyhawk overwhelms me. Is wise to keep reading the guides, or just consult them when the need arise?

Also, rolling for Alegast's insight. As a grey elf, Alegast tends to look down peoples that aren't elves (and even other elves, recalling the guide), that's why he felts he is underestimating the dwarf and the patrons of the tavern.
[roll0]

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes there is lots of info but I would not worry about most of it... just think of it as your typical fantasy, and that this is a town of very poor reputation and this is a bar where agents of the Slavers are rumored to hang out in...

Oh and your elf does not trust this dwarf as far as he can throw him... something is off about him and you get the feeling that he would sell his own mother if it earned him a single copper piece

Remove ads