D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

3SpdDragster

First Post
Evendur is happy to go 'support' Brak with a few bets! :) But I guess most of us are not wanting to stay at this fine establishment tonight?

Maybe we go win a bit of money and then go to the fancy place? It would be very suspicious not to. :p

BlueLotus

Explorer
Levanna just doesn't feel safe and wants to leave or get a room. I don't mind my characters suffering a little if it makes for good drama though. As a player, I'm totally cool with going to either location or even staying here. So I want to leave that up to everyone else.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Brak wants a fight, so we can poke around there for a while, if we want, get some more information. Then to rooms at the Lusty Lady and horses in the morning?

Forged Fury

First Post
Remember: Always bet on Brak!

ETA: Although, if this is going to derail or focus narrative too much, feel free to tell Brak no. I don't want to bog down the game.

Last edited:

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
Checks (to be free to narrate the outcomes without editing my post):

Perception: [roll0]

Religion: [roll1]

Forged Fury

First Post
I'm going to throw an insight check to see if Brak even noticed the guy's slip.

Insight Check: [roll0]

I'm going to take that as a no.

GreenKarl

First Post
Checks (to be free to narrate the outcomes without editing my post):

Perception: [roll0]

Religion: [roll1]

What are you making your Perception on? You see everything else the group has seen... no one seems to be watching you very hard BUT with that roll you do notice that there are a couple of faces in the crowd that look like fellows that were in the Broken Rutter just a few minutes ago...

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases