D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

Forged Fury

First Post
Alright, so Brak is definitely taking this guy up on his offer. Probably both of them. But I want to wait for everyone else to get themselves established in the arena first.

Alignment is relative, right? :D

GreenKarl

First Post
Alright, so Brak is definitely taking this guy up on his offer. Probably both of them. But I want to wait for everyone else to get themselves established in the arena first.

Alignment is relative, right? :D

Well its important... but as you missed the pit master's slip, Brak thinks he's telling the truth.

BlueLotus

Explorer
Damn. Levanna was trying to save the slave's life, but the pit master thought she was just trying to get a fight for Brak, haha. If she only had one more level, she could use benign transposition to swap places with the slave, do a little flourish like it was all part of the show, and (attempt to) fight the bear in his place. Ah well. Short of outright attacking, the slave might be out of luck as far as what Levanna could do for him. She could try Suggestion again with a Deception roll... but I'm not sure I want to deal with the consequences of failure in a place like this.

History roll on the man in scarlet robes.
[roll0]

BlueLotus

Explorer
Oh come on!

Okay, for all Levanna knows, this guy could be an archmage. She's not trying to do anything around him. I'll make an IC post later today.

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
Oh believe it or not I made up Braggi Bloodboar for a different game and was using him as the champ here and forgot your character's last name. Ah somedays

3SpdDragster

First Post
Sometimes things just work out in a way that enhances the situation, this is one of those. Makes it a lot more personal! Evendur needs some popcorn.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases