D&D 5E DM's Guild: What caught your eye, and why did you buy it?

Sacrosanct

Legend
I'm unaware of such an option, where might I find it?

When you set up your title, or edit an existing title, if you scroll down you'll see these options.

preview.jpg

Dasem

First Post
Ahh, I thought it was something consumers might be able to click.

Though it makes me think; If the item has no preview, and is behind a paywall, how confident are you as an author?

Sacrosanct

Legend

Though it makes me think; If the item has no preview, and is behind a paywall, how confident are you as an author?

Well, they would click it if the publisher set it up. Which IMO, everyone should. As far as confidence goes, my confidence fluctuates between "this is such an awesome adventure" and "what the hell am I doing?", but isn't tied to whether I have a preview or not :)

CrusaderX

First Post
I picked up Classic Modules Today: B4 The Lost Temple which is a pdf of conversion notes to convert the classic module B4 The Lost City into 5th Edition.

The cover of the product caught my eye, and when I saw it was converting one of my favorite BECMI modules, I couldn't click the download buttons fast enough.

The product is what I hope to see more of on the DMsGuild. And the folks at Classic Modules Today seem to have B3, Palace of the Silver Princess, in the queue for a 5e conversion soon.

http://classicmodulestoday.com/

I would love to see conversion notes for all of the classic D&D and AD&D modules. 5e makes things easy to convert, but with these DMsGuild products, it is now even easier. The pdf also contains notes to place the module in The Forgotten Realms, so it does count as being FR content.

The product is short but nicely done, and I plan on supporting this Classic Modules series for as long as they put them out.

Last edited:

wwanno

First Post
Yesterday I bought
G1-3, D1-2, D3, Q1 plus S4 (The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth) and WG4 (The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun) from the classics modules today.

I plan to run my 2nd edition campaign with those modules, and now I am thinking to switch to 5th.

The conversion are pretty good and simple :)

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk

Gnarl45

First Post

If the author doesn't show me a sample of his or her writing, I won't buy it!

jagerfury

Explorer
And the folks at Classic Modules Today seem to have B3, Palace of the Silver Princess, in the queue for a 5e conversion soon.

http://classicmodulestoday.com/

I would love to see conversion notes for all of the classic D&D and AD&D modules. 5e makes things easy to convert, but with these DMsGuild products, it is now even easier. The pdf also contains notes to place the module in The Forgotten Realms, so it does count as being FR content.

The product is short but nicely done, and I plan on supporting this Classic Modules series for as long as they put them out.

B3 has been available for some time now. We are up to about 30 1e modules converted at this point. More coming out each month!

Remove ads