READY FOR RAVENLOFT FIGURES?

darjr

I crit!
While I think WotC could do a better job to promote these they are a WizKids product with IP licensed from WotC and, in my mind, the burden of promotion is really WizKids responsibility.

So they refer Pathfinder over WoTC? They preview figures roughly once a week like Pazio does on their Blog?

At least WoTC is now previewing figures but after the time period of preordering figures by stores. Hard for a store to gage how many to order without any idea of content.

darjr

I crit!
What? I didn't say that at all. What I said is they are a WizKids product not a WotC one.

WizKids doesn't produce them for anyone else but WizKids. They are a licensed product of WotC IP. The Pathfinder Battles line is a similar product produced by and for WizKids on license from Paizo.

Paizo actually has also licensed a whole other company making unpainted Pathfinder minis.

Last edited:

Yup- Reaper and soon another company.

What I am suggesting is Wizkidz produces each line, Icons and Battles. Icons gets little exposure but Battles does. Pazio Blog is the main means for the exposure. If letting people know what Icons is going to be it needs to be advertised more. If not by Wizkidz then by WoTC. It seems Pazio cares more than WoTC for exposure of their figures.

(PS- Not looking for this to be a trolling match or reason to argue. Its just something I saw and had hoped would not be the case)

Yup- Reaper and soon another company.

What I am suggesting is Wizkidz produces each line, Icons and Battles. Icons gets little exposure but Battles does. Pazio Blog is the main means for the exposure. If letting people know what Icons is going to be it needs to be advertised more. If not by Wizkidz then by WoTC. It seems Pazio cares more than WoTC for exposure of their figures.

(PS- Not looking for this to be a trolling match or reason to argue. Its just something I saw and had hoped would not be the case)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases