D&D 5E What map of Faerun can I use for DM Guild?

Irondrake

First Post
I've put together my own version of the Sword Coast map. Apparently I'm not allowed to post links just yet but you can find it on my Deviant Art site under IrondrakeX. The low-res version is posted there and if you are interested in making use of part or all of the map, I can make a higher resolution copy or just certain sections easily enough.

BMaC

Adventurer
I've put together my own version of the Sword Coast map. Apparently I'm not allowed to post links just yet but you can find it on my Deviant Art site under IrondrakeX. The low-res version is posted there and if you are interested in making use of part or all of the map, I can make a higher resolution copy or just certain sections easily enough.

I checked out your material and wow, those maps are great! I'm looking for something that encompasses the far north, from Silverymoon to east of the High Ice.

Last edited:

Reynard

Legend

What software did you use to produce the map, if I may ask.

EDIT: Nice work, btw!

Beleriphon

Totally Awesome Pirate Brain
That's grim. Wikimedia commons has thousands of images that cannot be used for DM Guild. Ouch.

They do, but only completely public domain, or ones that happen to have a compatible license. Incidentally public domain includes images of other images (particularly paintings) that do nothing but transfer the image to another medium.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases