X-Files season 10

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
well, as for the subject of mid-life crises, I had one at 48 when I was placed in an induced coma for 6 weeks.

But

on the subject of movies, I do not recall a second movie. Time to visit IMDB . . . . .

Would this be "X files: I want to believe" of 2008? I never got to see it due to financial restraints.

Last edited:

Jhaelen

First Post
There are plenty of TV shows I don't care about. 'X-Files', however, was a show I actually _hated_. So, this is obviously an auto-skip for me.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Would this be "X files: I want to believe" of 2008? I never got to see it due to financial restraints.
Yup. It doesn't touch on the mythology at all, really, and is more of a "monster of the week" story. It is quite a touching look at where Mulder and Scully are in their lives following the end of the series and - as mentioned above - sets up their situation in the new series nicely. Plus the actual story is creepy as hell.

Asmo

First Post
"I liked the call-out to Scully's former dog, Queequeg, in this episode. Poor Queequeg."

Yeah, several easter eggs in the episode. Mulders red speedos is one of them.

Richards

Legend
After tonight's episode, I'm wondering if we do get a new, full season of the X-Files this fall, will it star Agents Mulder and Scully or Agents Miller and Einstein? I notice they're both in next week's (final) episode, and this might have been an attempt to plant the seed that these two are the "next generation" of the X-Files.

Johnathan

Ryujin

Legend
After tonight's episode, I'm wondering if we do get a new, full season of the X-Files this fall, will it star Agents Mulder and Scully or Agents Miller and Einstein? I notice they're both in next week's (final) episode, and this might have been an attempt to plant the seed that these two are the "next generation" of the X-Files.

Johnathan

I was thinking the same thing. Testing the waters?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases