CERAMIC D.M. (not the current one, a year old)

alsih2o

First Post
mirthcard said:
Well, I'm here :D

I was thinking that perhaps this time I'd judge if you want Mark. Especially now that arwink can't. However, if you really are swamped with offers to judge, then I'll take a spot as a competitor. Your call.

wow, did you get my email asking you to judge and you are being funny or is this an amazo-coincedence?

seasong

First Post
I would like to play, but for the foreseeable future, I will only be able to participate on weekends. If that's not a problem, count me in!

If it is a problem :(. I'll just catch the next one...

Also, my understanding of this is that pure narratives and gaming scenarios are both welcome?

alsih2o

First Post
seasong said:
I would like to play, but for the foreseeable future, I will only be able to participate on weekends. If that's not a problem, count me in!

If it is a problem :(. I'll just catch the next one...

Also, my understanding of this is that pure narratives and gaming scenarios are both welcome?

indeed, both are welcome. but i unfortunately cannot promise wekend only activity, we need you in here eventually seasong, it is always nice to have someone wearing multiple championship belts :D

alsih2o

First Post
i will draw you into my nefarious writing cult eventually seasong, you may have escaped this time with help from your punk sidekick "free-on-the-weekends" boy, but next time, next time you will be mine! mwu ha ha ha ha !!!!

Sniktch

First Post
Oh, gee, I dunno. My time is limited lately but that never seems to stop me, and maybe I can use Ceramic to kick out of this funk that I've been in. Sure, Clay, count me in...

Remove ads